1.11 Bugs go here

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#26 Post by Hammel »

Sorry for double-post, but when checking the edits of my previous posts, it should be time by now...

Nephilim=Imba. I held top lane all alone (no creep support), killed any comp hero coming and moved forward without having to heal at all. The only reason why I didn't reach the base is because I didnt have any damage (farmed there for orb of fury)... Replay attached.

On the UD spawn balance: It seems alright against Elves, but against creeps the undead somehow always seem to lose... especially top and bottom lane. Can you go into that or is it just random and I don't notice it (even Nephilim cannot be everywhere... maybe add a map-wide blink to buildings without/with short casting time as another ultimate?

-Ham

EDIT: Replays not allowed to be attached, going rapidshare again...

http://rapidshare.de/files/30377828/Neph_solo.w3g.html

--> Free button
--> wait for countdown
--> Enter numbers/letters
--> download button

BustroQuick
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: googlypoo

#27 Post by BustroQuick »

[FIXED]Defiler's Pestilence hits dead units, causing the spell to bug. Also, when I casted it on an enemy hero, the damage displayed --352, and he gained a significant chunk of life. The spell itself seems fairly weak.

[FIXED]Also, when centered on something, like a tree or bridge, Exhaustion will not cast.

Reborn
Last edited by BustroQuick on August 29th, 2006, 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#28 Post by Ocean.dll »

This isn't a bug, but more of a request. Increase the size of the skeltal orc mercenaries. I like to know which merc unit is the captain, and I'm sure many other do too.
"RAWRR" -closing lines of Big Trouble in Little China

Konnar
Regular
Regular

#29 Post by Konnar »

As of 1.11 test5, Energy drain doesn't seem to check if a unit is dead or alive for mana drain. ie: if there are a pile of corpses and you cast ED on it you gain a shitload of mana.

Konnar
Regular
Regular

#30 Post by Konnar »

[FIXED]And nerf dark altar, sieges with it are even worse than with FotD

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#31 Post by mianmian »

This is the bugs forum Konnar :P for test6 :P

And, altar is bugged, not uber :P Read the other bug reports

btw, this post is a useless as Konnars :p
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#32 Post by Hammel »

Nerf False Alliance, it sucks that you cannot attack Ivar early on, especially since it lasts forever AND because the enemy playing Ivar can see your own allied chat (not what YOUR allies say though).

[FIXED]Can you change the position of the bottom lumber-mill on Candle a bit to the right? Sometimes it stays allied to the enemy because your spawnies don't go near enough.

-Ham

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#33 Post by DarnYak »

Just a note: This thread is meant to be for bugs, not balance changes. That's not to say I won't take both, but balance changes really should be in their own unique thread(s).

DarnYak

Furion
Resident
Resident

#34 Post by Furion »

Exploding corpses deal no damage

geysir can throw units out of the pathable map area

[UNKNOWN]the scintillate immolation status stays lvl1 [Need to find out if it continues to list lev3l 1 buff but may be dealing level 6 damage, if not the problem's more messy then expected]

[FIXED]if you skill exhaustion lvl6 the skill disappears

[FIXED]devouring plague doesnt work lvl2+

[FIXED]frailty reduces str by 15 on each lvl

[FIXED]High Elves footman and tier2 townhalls are called "default string"

Whenever the ai AM used Infernal binding, the lich got the control of one of the phantasms
(he couldmove them and cast death coil with them)
Last edited by Furion on August 30th, 2006, 7:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.

BustroQuick

#35 Post by BustroQuick »

Replay showing Pestilence hitting corpses.

Reborn
Attachments
Test6.w3g
Replay for Yak
(150.15 KiB) Downloaded 267 times

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#36 Post by Hammel »

Scintillate also got another buff that levels up, the level 1 one is for Duration only I suppose... umm... what about amount of mana regenerated? It doesnt increase a lot over level.

-Ham

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#37 Post by DarnYak »

BustroQuick wrote:Replay showing Pestilence hitting corpses.
This one shows the double negative damage. And after watching it, it didn't actualy deal negative damage...what happened was the ai automaticly used a healing potion in response to being damaged, and it ended up bundling the results together (uncool)

As for hitting corpses, i'm not convinced it is. I did see some odd -0's, but I think its related to the pilfer coins and not corpses.

DarnYak

BustroQuick

#38 Post by BustroQuick »

Geyser really needs fixing, perhaps make the splash effect bigger and the units not go quite so high ;P Being knocked out of the playable map area is also problematic.

Mortal Strike when used on Autocast will not trigger the bonus strength damage, but will give the anti-healing buff. When used normally, the damage is added.

[INTENDED]Shadow Bastion will not move on right-click, for some reason it has the Rally Point ability.

Reborn

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#39 Post by Hammel »

Geyser will kick the units much faster in future versions I think.

Mortal Strike is known, Yak will try to fix it.

Shadow Bastion is intended.

I think there are no new bugs I've found lately, just wanted to give Reborn some feedback towards his post (I know it should be Yak's job).

-Ham

EDIT: What does Distort actually do? You say it works but I cannot see any effect.

kevin.mentor
Wanderer
Wanderer

#40 Post by kevin.mentor »

Couple more for you...

Incarnation:

[FIXED]Dark altar takes damage from spells(probaly a good thing right now though).
[FIXED]Grave bind, have had the elder treant try to dispel it several times with no effect.

[FIXED]Also I have been killed atleast twice under avatar. One of them it was by a Nightmare spell. Not sure what got me the other time.

Lastly, I have yet to see the skeletal orc us warstomp.

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#41 Post by Hammel »

When you got no running Dark Altar you can die under Avatar. Therefore you got armor bonus and life leech.

Since Dark Altar got a nice CD (still, duration is twice as much), you might not be able to keep it up all the time

kevin.mentor
Wanderer
Wanderer

#42 Post by kevin.mentor »

No, I believe one of the listed abilities under the skill is 'halt death'-prevents death while enchantment lasts. I have been 'killed' dozens of times during avatar, it restores you to half life when you run out of hitpoints with something like the reincarnt sound/visual. Think my record is from my first candlburg game, probaly ten kills times before the timer rand out(was trapped between spawns, tox as an infilltar and a rune knight).

I am guessing I only died because the invurnablity of nightmare.

When I got hit with the spell I had just enough time to wonder what would happen as I only had a couple hit points left, then I died. And yes the avatar tooltip was still on my character(not even to the flashing warning to stop acting suicidal.)

BustroQuick

#43 Post by BustroQuick »

Whenever I use Avatar, a series of (4?) numbers start jumping out of my hero, not sure what they mean.

Reborn

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#44 Post by Hammel »

KEVIN... Avatar needs an active Dark Altar to bring you back to live.

When you got the Altar and Avatar running, you cannot die (usually), when something removes your hp to 0, it will bring you back with 50% life immediatelly. That is called Halt Death. When you got no Dark Altar, you die when at 0 hp. Maybe the Dark Altar was dead when you got killed by Nightmare, I dont know.

-Ham

kevin.mentor
Wanderer
Wanderer

#45 Post by kevin.mentor »

I've been revived with and without an altar nearby, but ran into yak who said that the halt death ability is bugged, it only supposed to bring you back once, and you loss the other abilties to do so.

Hell, just for fun I did a game without puting a point in to dark altar. Guess what happened?

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#46 Post by Hammel »

I can only tell what the TT says ;). And a DA doesnt need to be nearby, you just need to have one ^^.

-Ham

[FIXED]EDIT: Entangling treant can be used on flying heroes (Plight), but it wont cast entangle... and the treant lasts forever then.