Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Re: Crash: Summoning a dead hero

#26 Post by jamn455 »

I am American.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#27 Post by DarkNemesis »

Glad to hear it,

funny, cuz I'm actually Norwegian, at least some.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#28 Post by jamn455 »

Well doesn't that explain it.
Line 'em up.
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#29 Post by Soulbourne »

Honestly...I feel no one got it...ahh well.

So, any zombies gonna have lunch on Jamn?
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#30 Post by Tehw00tz »

I just replicated the entire scenario, twice. Summoning at an outpost and my altar. Nothing happened at all, in fact there were two of us testing this for Yak, 1v1. We both died simultaneously and summoned simultaneously. Nothing happened, it slowed down for about a second, but other than that nothing happened. Next time you want to report a bug please try to at least test it more than once before I waste my fucking time.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#31 Post by jamn455 »

I was there, it doesn't fucking crash the game. You are all fucking douchebags for jumping on this guys dick on this thread, and bitching at me for saying that he was a moron. He is the moron, he didn't retest it, and he didn't fucking find a bug. So next time you guys want to bitch at me about how I am flaming someone, at least make sure that the guy that you are backing has his fucking facts straight.

DO NOT POST BUG REPORTS UNLESS THEY ARE REALLY BUGS AND YOU CAN RECREATE THEM.
Line 'em up.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#32 Post by Perhaps »

You're saying "I told you so," when really, you never "told us so." Never did you say, "Did you retest it, if not then don't speak it like it's fact," or anything of the likes. All you said is that the given scenario (like it is to exist) isn't a problem, in which case if it were true, it WOULD be a problem, because OTHER PLAYERS whom you have know control of could crash the game. No vindication for you.
jamn455 wrote:And why would you do this?

Bugfix: Don't die.
First reply by Jamn455. Odd enough, it has nothing to do with bringing into question if he's retested and reduplicated it.
jamn455 wrote:I am still surprised that people still play EotA... What do you people see in this game?

Learn to use hotkeys, they will solve accidental clicking.
Second replay. Still don't see it.
jamn455 wrote:Now your changing the situation.

In which case, learn to type with your eyes closed.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Breaking news, Tehw00tz wanted to know what the accidental hotkey is.
Third reply. And so on...

I won't even bother quoting the rest since they're off-topic to the thread and this subject at hand.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#33 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:I was there, it doesn't fucking crash the game. You are all fucking douchebags for jumping on this guys dick on this thread, and bitching at me for saying that he was a moron. He is the moron, he didn't retest it, and he didn't fucking find a bug. So next time you guys want to bitch at me about how I am flaming someone, at least make sure that the guy that you are backing has his fucking facts straight.

You've got to wonder when stuff like this isn't reported to the mods just how two-faced they really are...

Honestly, Reaper, this needs to be notified.

Jamn, you are definitely a troll.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#34 Post by jamn455 »

DarkNemesis wrote:
jamn455 wrote:I was there, it doesn't fucking crash the game. You are all fucking douchebags for jumping on this guys dick on this thread, and bitching at me for saying that he was a moron. He is the moron, he didn't retest it, and he didn't fucking find a bug. So next time you guys want to bitch at me about how I am flaming someone, at least make sure that the guy that you are backing has his fucking facts straight.

You've got to wonder when stuff like this isn't reported to the mods just how two-faced they really are...

This is my jurisdiction now. I tested this so called bug with tehw00tz, and we found out that it is bogus. Don't fucking cry when I test something and prove it incorrect. Now I have put it upon myself to look over every god damn bug people that I don't trust post in this section.
Line 'em up.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#35 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:
DarkNemesis wrote:

This is my jurisdiction now. I tested this so called bug with tehw00tz, and we found out that it is bogus. Don't fucking cry when I test something and prove it incorrect. Now I have put it upon myself to look over every god damn bug people that I don't trust post in this section.
This doesn't excuse you from trolling.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#36 Post by jamn455 »

DarkNemesis wrote:
jamn455 wrote:
DarkNemesis wrote:

This doesn't excuse you from trolling.
Yes, Yes it does.
Line 'em up.

Cokemonkey11
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Cokemonkey11

#37 Post by Cokemonkey11 »

My fault, I only did it once and figured you guys would try to recreate it before flaming about how I should just "next time don't click the summon" or "l2use hotkeys"

Perhaps there's more detail I didn't include? Could be hero specific?

I don't know tbh I haven't played since that game.. been really busy.
I miss EotA :(

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

Re: Does Not Crash: Summoning a dead hero

#38 Post by jamn455 »

It has been tested, if this happens again, repost it with more details.

Locked.
Line 'em up.