Shaman 1.12

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
Perhaps
Retired
Retired

Shaman 1.12

#1 Post by Perhaps »

Of course the thread to discuss Shaman.

So far the attack bounce talent upgrade seems worthy, it's like having a damage upgrade, but spread out.

The elemental talent's chance to cooldown/cast rate of totems seems rather barren for the effect and talent cost. Maybe a default 50% chance (50% when first point is put into), and pumping it will give you a stronger/better element?

randomd00d
Regular
Regular

Re: Shaman 1.12

#2 Post by randomd00d »

I agree.

I forget if the elementals take energy or not. I noticed the Shards from Gravel eat up your energy, thus hozing all your energy generators configuration.

As a generic comment, perhaps add life duration on all of these summons. That way, you can't "mass" them by saving em up for a big push. The upside would be that each elemental could be a lot more powerful and actually make a difference, without worrying about unbalancing things if massed.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

Re: Shaman 1.12

#3 Post by Perhaps »

Or he could do as he does with Royal Guard... A limit of the summons and/or the need of a corpse. I probably wouldn't suggest the need of a corpse, don't want every class at some point to need corpses forming some crazy competitive corpse economy.