1.12 Bugs and Replays go here

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

Re: 1.12 Bugs and Replays go here

#26 Post by Discombobulator »

All three new heroes seem to be gaining XP around 30% slower then the others.
I'm this forum's MVP.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#27 Post by DarnYak »

Oh yea, I forgot to ask for lists of what heroes have less then 3 talents, besides neph. Currently I know RK, Bane, Scarab, Ember, Oracle do.

DarnYak

Meckross
Regular
Regular
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Meckross on all realms

#28 Post by Meckross »

Aaeromancess has a talent to add healthreg to her mana rush.

While using manarush on the Soulbinder (yes I know it doesnt refill his mana) the health reg from the talent didnt kick in.

Also an AI fenris managed to windwalk inside a outpost building n get stuck in there. The screenshot I made got fucked up though.
This post contains graphic scenes of extreme violence and explicit language. Due to its adult nature I ask that anyone under the age of 18 please cancel the reading process immediatly !

randomd00d
Regular
Regular

#29 Post by randomd00d »

Discombobulator wrote:All three new heroes seem to be gaining XP around 30% slower then the others.

Er... I must be missing something. What 3 new heroes? Level 20 special ones that we can't use or what?

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#30 Post by DarnYak »

While using manarush on the Soulbinder (yes I know it doesnt refill his mana)
Just fyi it doesn't restore mana but it does increase the mana gained per entrap.

DarnYak

Meckross
Regular
Regular

#31 Post by Meckross »

Still the acutal bug was that the healthregenation from the talent doesnt kick in ... or is it supposed to activate once the binder uses entrap ?
This post contains graphic scenes of extreme violence and explicit language. Due to its adult nature I ask that anyone under the age of 18 please cancel the reading process immediatly !

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Battle.net name: Dekar

#32 Post by Dekar »

As I posted some days ago on the first page, it shouldnt work on any hero.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Meckross
Regular
Regular

#33 Post by Meckross »

The Talent from the Arcane Mistress that spawns some units when you haunt a building has a bit of a bug. The units spawns are supposed to attack the bulding that was haunted ... instead they completly ignore the haunted building n attack every unit hero whatever is close to it.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#34 Post by DarnYak »

Meckross wrote:The Talent from the Arcane Mistress that spawns some units when you haunt a building has a bit of a bug. The units spawns are supposed to attack the bulding that was haunted ... instead they completly ignore the haunted building n attack every unit hero whatever is close to it.
That's the correct behavior.

DarnYak

Meckross
Regular
Regular

#35 Post by Meckross »

If thats supposed to work like that ok

Banes dragonhowl seems a bit odd. It stuns allys and enemys alike.

And i have to agree with el .... swoop knockback is a bit insane ^^ (even if it looks funny if a nmy hero flies from kedges north end ... to the southern end )

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#36 Post by Soulbourne »

That's a bit...insane?
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

randomd00d
Regular
Regular

#37 Post by randomd00d »

Shamans Earth Totem with Ultimate active is stuck at Strength of Earth level 1. Does not progress as you gain more levels in the ultimate skill anymore. (ought to be level 1,2,3,4 at lvl15,25,35,45)

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#38 Post by DarnYak »

Meckross wrote:Banes dragonhowl seems a bit odd. It stuns allys and enemys alike.
I couldn't find this in testing, anyone else seen this?

DarnYak

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#39 Post by Strychnyne »

I haven't seen that with Bane, but I'll test it next.

[WORKING]Aura of Duty icon on the Royal Guards doesn't change from 30%. (That's the max...)
[FIXED] The tool tip on Mortal Strike says the effect lasts for 0 seconds.
The (W) hotkey for Martyr doesn't work.
[INTENDED]The Royal Guards can go farther away from Rue than Martyr works, thus it will cast with no affect if they aren't close enough.

EDIT: Dragonfear was only affecting enemies.

The Trample talent doesn't show up in Bane's spell values. I think it should work more like the Infiltrator's talent where it gets better per level, not just a few upgrades that add more damage. Otherwise you can just upgrade it and only have Charge level 1, and it also gets obsolete late game. I'm not sure how, but I think when a hero is moving towards you Trample deals damage to the Hero. Not sure if that is supposed to happen.

{INTENDED]Also, not sure if it's meant to do so, but Acid Sheath does damage to attacking melee units as well as the INT modifier for surrounding units. Eitherway, I'd like to see Acid Sheath have more of an AoE, not much, but a bit more. It's not quite effective.

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#40 Post by Strychnyne »

Spell values for Martyr don't work.

I think the problem with not being able to build Command Towers has something to do with -fullskills

The Swash Talent that allows Demo Blow, Keen Blade, and Pilfer to activate Flurry is genius, but when used with Keen Blade it overrides the critical, so it basically just takes two seconds off of Keen Blade's duration. If it's possible to make them work together it would be really great and would go with Swashy's play style better. Same deal with Orb of Fury and Flurry/Keen Blade. Also, not really a bug, but Orb of Fury doesn't activate if the target is holding position.

EDIT: The spell values for Neph say that Dusklash does mana damage (which would be VERY cool) as well as stating there is a pyroclasm spell, which I think is Salvo now. It also says the total damage after Duskslash is 0.

Also, (I'm kicking myself for losing the replay, it was late) I was playing Neph and one of his Blood spells took over the spot where War should be if I had any levels in it. The spells would rotate as normal, but if I used any spells besides the new glitched on there would be no cursor. The two Blood spells shared a cool down. I THINK they still produced the right effects. Anyways, I suicided to see if it would fix itself, which it didn't. It resolved a few minutes later after trying to use the new spells to my advantage. And after writing this I realize it's not a 1.12 bug, so if there are any mods working here, please move it as you see fit. Or I'll repost later.
Attachments
LastReplay.w3g
Another time the spells glitched. Happens near the end when I'm at the top right corner base. Fixes itself fast.
(426.59 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#41 Post by Strychnyne »

[FIXED]Neph's tool tip for retaliate stops after "when attacked,"