The Official Team Fortress 2 Thread

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

Re: The Official Team Fortress 2 Thread

#26 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

It's ok. This is the internet after all.
Backwards E's are badass

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#27 Post by Strychnyne »

Obligatory serious business, etc.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#28 Post by Tehw00tz »

TF2 is 10 dollars this weekend.

Buy it.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Laser_Wolf
Regular
Regular

#29 Post by Laser_Wolf »

Seriously, do it. Best first person shooter ever.
I go by the name of Lazar_Wolf.
I am not a tailor.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#30 Post by jamn455 »

It was so good I bought the Orange Box for 50 bucks and it wouldn't even run on my computer.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#31 Post by Tehw00tz »

Your computer can't even run Peggle Extreme jamn.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#32 Post by Dekar »

Even my computer runs TF2, and my computer is sooooo old. :cry:
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#33 Post by DarkNemesis »

Laser_Wolf wrote:Seriously, do it. Best first person shooter ever.
Nah, Halo or Call of Duty.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#34 Post by Tehw00tz »

I am about to unleash the motherfucking fury.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#35 Post by Tehw00tz »

Calling Halo or Call of Duty the "Best FPS shooters ever" is much like calling Pauly Shore's 'Bio-dome' "the best movie ever". Sure, it's got everything you want, cool bells and whistles, but when it comes down to it they're all just loads of shit. They have no depth and are some of the most unoriginal pieces of whatever you want to call them. Calling them the best games of their genre is just unrealistic and personally makes me, as a long-term gamer, depressed. I'm sure you know all about gaming and you've been there since that Christmas when your mom bought you that bitchin' PS2. There were actually gaming systems before that NES thing your uncle has that has graphics from like 1983, much like the fact there were FPS games before Halo and Call of Duty. Duke Nukem, Marathon, Quake, and Doom are all better for their time than Halo and CoD will ever be. With the tools that developers have today they waste their resources. The only company that I really condone that develops games is Valve. They've used the same engine since Half Life 2, which is pretty good considering their games are always hailed as the best FPS's of the year. Games like Team Fortress 2 push unique art styles and focus more on the depth of the games and not some generic story backed by generic as shit plot. Left 4 Dead is easily in the top 20 of best games I've ever played because it's not what Bungie and EA try to force feed you. Team Fortress 2 is the best multi player experience I've ever had and I've played it more than 200 hours. How long did it take me to beat Halo 3 on Legendary? 10 hours. The first day I bought the game I beat it, same thing for Call of Duty 4. Back when developers had limited choice of the visual effects they could use games were so much more enjoyable.

Long story short: If you think CoD and Halo are the best FPS's ever, hit yourself in the face with a meat tenderizer until you can't feel feelings anymore.

PS: Bio-dome sucked
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#36 Post by DarkNemesis »

Tehw00tz wrote:Calling Halo or Call of Duty the "Best FPS shooters ever" is much like calling Pauly Shore's 'Bio-dome' "the best movie ever". Sure, it's got everything you want, cool bells and whistles, but when it comes down to it they're all just loads of shit. They have no depth and are some of the most unoriginal pieces of whatever you want to call them. Calling them the best games of their genre is just unrealistic and personally makes me, as a long-term gamer, depressed. I'm sure you know all about gaming and you've been there since that Christmas when your mom bought you that bitchin' PS2. There were actually gaming systems before that NES thing your uncle has that has graphics from like 1983, much like the fact there were FPS games before Halo and Call of Duty. Duke Nukem, Marathon, Quake, and Doom are all better for their time than Halo and CoD will ever be. With the tools that developers have today they waste their resources. The only company that I really condone that develops games is Valve. They've used the same engine since Half Life 2, which is pretty good considering their games are always hailed as the best FPS's of the year. Games like Team Fortress 2 push unique art styles and focus more on the depth of the games and not some generic story backed by generic as shit plot. Left 4 Dead is easily in the top 20 of best games I've ever played because it's not what Bungie and EA try to force feed you. Team Fortress 2 is the best multi player experience I've ever had and I've played it more than 200 hours. How long did it take me to beat Halo 3 on Legendary? 10 hours. The first day I bought the game I beat it, same thing for Call of Duty 4. Back when developers had limited choice of the visual effects they could use games were so much more enjoyable.

Long story short: If you think CoD and Halo are the best FPS's ever, hit yourself in the face with a meat tenderizer until you can't feel feelings anymore.

PS: Bio-dome sucked
I meant one of the best. Chill out man. Yes, I can definitely see your an avid gamer, you seem very emotionally-tied to them.

PS: I've never even heard of Bio-dome.
Last edited by DarkNemesis on December 17th, 2008, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#37 Post by Tehw00tz »

DarkNemesis wrote:PS: I've never even herd of Bio-dome.
You should keep it that way.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#38 Post by Ocean.dll »

Man, I wish I saw this post sooner. I play some. Probably like an hour to two every night or every other night. My username is Maximum Mongoose for anyone (Strych!) who might want to shoot up a few bad guys with me.
"RAWRR" -closing lines of Big Trouble in Little China

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#39 Post by DarkNemesis »

You play COD Ocean? got a friend that does. Hes pretty crazy at it too.

Think his name is Troggdor? Trogddor? One of the two.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#40 Post by jamn455 »

This thread is about TF2 not CoD.
Line 'em up.
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#41 Post by DarnYak »

I love CoD too

DarnYak

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#42 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:This thread is about TF2 not CoD.
Is your name Ocean? Thought not.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#43 Post by jamn455 »

Did Ocean even remotely say anything about CoD? I think he was telling w00tz that he should add him to his Steam Friends list to play some TF2. Can you read? I think not.
Line 'em up.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#44 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:Did Ocean even remotely say anything about CoD? I think he was telling w00tz that he should add him to his Steam Friends list to play some TF2. Can you read? I think not.
Yes I can. I was asking a question.

You obviously cant read because your attacking me for asking OCEAN if he played CoD.

Shut the hell up and stop trolling. Honestly.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#45 Post by jamn455 »

Did you read the topic? It says Official Team Fortress 2 Thread. If you want to ask people if they play Call of Duty, make your own damn thread.

On second thought, why the hell would we care if your friend was good at Call of Duty when this is a Team Fortress 2 thread?
Line 'em up.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#46 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:Did you read the topic? It says Official Team Fortress 2 Thread. If you want to ask people if they play Call of Duty, make your own damn thread.

On second thought, why the hell would we care if your friend was good at Call of Duty when this is a Team Fortress 2 thread?
Right, so why are you responding to it?

I asked Ocean, not you. If I was curious (which I'm not) if you played CoD, then I would made a damn post addressing you. I didn't, so keep the hell out.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#47 Post by jamn455 »

Then make The Official Call of Duty thread, and you can do all the asking you want. This is not The Official Call of Duty Thread, this is The Official Team Fortress 2 Thread, thus Team Fortress 2 should be discussed here, not Call of Duty. If you do not understand, I will elaborate more in my next post.
Line 'em up.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#48 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:Then make The Official Call of Duty thread, and you can do all the asking you want. This is not The Official Call of Duty Thread, this is The Official Team Fortress 2 Thread, thus Team Fortress 2 should be discussed here, not Call of Duty. If you do not understand, I will elaborate more in my next post.
Your an ass, nothing to elaborate on.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#49 Post by jamn455 »

DarkNemesis wrote:
jamn455 wrote:Then make The Official Call of Duty thread, and you can do all the asking you want. This is not The Official Call of Duty Thread, this is The Official Team Fortress 2 Thread, thus Team Fortress 2 should be discussed here, not Call of Duty. If you do not understand, I will elaborate more in my next post.
Your an ass, nothing to elaborate on.
I just try to be a nice guy and explain something to you, then you call me an ass... Why insult me? I try to be a decent person and explain the issue, and even give you a solution to the issue, and you have to do something like this. Holy shit you have some problems.
Line 'em up.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#50 Post by Tehw00tz »

This just in.

DarkNemesis was dropped on his head by his mommy when he was 12 years old.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP