The Battlegrounds

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Battlegrounds

#1 Post by DarnYak »

Kedge and Gloomreap got some significant changes, and Candleburg was added, so I want to hear how these are doing. Specificly:

- Is Kedge more balanced now? Is it now a viable map for real games?
- Is the Gloomreap objective any fun? Does it even make any sense? Have you even paid attention?
- Anything and everything about candle

And since some may ask, I said 1.12 would be about adding the final map. Currently i consider that not the best thing to prioritize at the moment, especialy when I have 3 extra terrains here that I want to make sure are popular to some extent first.

DarnYak

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#2 Post by Dekar »

Kedge feels better now with the 1/ core per day and only 1 core from the tear. Didnt really looked at the siege towers yet.

Gloom:
Workers are killed if you have nothing better to do, but releasing the arte is about as interesting as capturing it on storm.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by mianmian »

Kedge is fun, I liked it even when it was OP. Havent played it in the new version

Candle is awsome I love it, when I paly solo (with comps to test and try new stuff) I always pick Candle, love it, its pwn

Gloom, I bloody hate this map, cant stand IMO its the worst thing thats youve ever done Yak, thats my honest opinion.
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

BLUEPOWERVAN
Regular
Regular

#4 Post by BLUEPOWERVAN »

I kind of like gloom, but find the new objective kind of strange. Not really sure what governs the number of peons, or where they go or how they decide if there is gloomstone to mine. (is it how much of the map is visible, obviously its dependant on how much is safE)

kinda ditto for candleburg, I don't know how the lumber mills get controlled or anything else the people do