Nephilim rigged up the ass!

Report bugs.
Morgoth-Bauglir
Visitor
Visitor

Nephilim rigged up the ass!

#1 Post by Morgoth-Bauglir »

Holy hell,Never again will I see such rape and carnage as instant cd skills that can within 15 seconds of reaching a unit/hero/army kill them all instantly,Or atleast as soon as you know the hotkeys T!(I pick you up smash you and stun you!) E!(I slow you down! boom!)T!(Bewm off goes the fireballs)
W!(Randomly click some area to get back in cycle)R!(Cloak) T! (I pick you up and smash and stun you once more!)
Instagib tons of heroes and units with rinse and repeat.
While it was myself doing this I have to say,I have never done anything like that before on eota,I would say he deserves a nerf with the instant cd on skills and if he actually goes all int there isnt much to stop him from taking out your base except afew heroes on him,Because in a 1-2 hero circumstance he will kill them and walk off happy like he laid a nice warm load on your leg after humping it.
And at that I vanish!
call me odd call me peculiar im all that and much much more
proud of my 4918 user private banlist
clan eota west shaman

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by DarnYak »

Said this before, but doing so again since I'm sure new people will be appearing to bitch about this:

Neph's lack of cooldowns is unintended. Originaly during development he had them, and it worked fine, and I develoepd his whole skill system specificly to make the cooldowns work like normal. Then I finished all the other UD heroes and the cd's weren't there anymore. I don't know why it broke, but I'm attempting to see if balance is possible without cd's.

If that fails, the plan is to swap in passive unclickable buttons to simulate the cooldowns. It'll look like crap, but meh

DarnYak

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by mianmian »

Even with them, hes shit VS high HP hero, he runs out of mana (mind you i went shadow/blood)

The only OP thing about it is, Fire and War, combo great and just let you cycle DD spells, heal and mana regen :p

Mana is his only limitimg factor, that and stuns since he has low HP\

Hes a melee glass cannom, but super fast and good armor
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#4 Post by Tehw00tz »

Moved to a more suitable forum.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Storamin
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#5 Post by Storamin »

He's an interesting character... definitely powerful in the right hands. However, I don't think most players can really use him well at all. How do you balance that out?

BLUEPOWERVAN
Regular
Regular

#6 Post by BLUEPOWERVAN »

the answer is who cares about most players? it's pretty cool for the addicts to have a hard-mode hero to pick (provided of course he gets cooldowns)

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#7 Post by Hammel »

I just played a game as Neph, check Replay Thread for the game...

After a weak earlygame, he just goes into a mob, cycles skills for Retaliate, uses Retaliate and waits... then he refreshes his mana (that 10% life > mana), and heals (Close Wounds, Immortals Breath) and goes on... mainly used War and Blood line, one level of Fire, maxed Fire before Blood though...

I know you're gonna add CDs, but... nerf Retaliate... striking back for 400 dmg when someone hits you at melee range WHENEVER you are hit is.. well... any normal unit hits you twice and dies. Btw, this also affects ranged units (when you are close enough), towers (when you attack them and they attack you) AND spawn towers... although buildings take nearly no damage (like 1/8 or so)

EDIT: No, it wasnt difficult... you just needed to know what branches to use. MY biggest problem was the lag when I used some skills...

Umm... could you buff that Health > Mana spell a bit? Or make it improve over the levels (like with a set amount of mana given)? That would solve his mana problem a bit, that has especially early on (making him weak as hell there...)

Btw, I also posted the replay in the Replay thread for Yak to watch it... and before I forget it, when I took down their corner base, I couldnt use some of my skills... somehow... they were still there, got that light border and nothing happened... after trying a bit around I found a working skill, it cycled on (sometimes not), and then it worked... or didnt work... guess it is the same thing as skills changing places, what has happened to me earlier...

BoBoTheBum
Visitor
Visitor

#8 Post by BoBoTheBum »

Its really a shame theres no way on the receiving end to get rrid of that forced alliance thing.
WTF NERF wrote:Polar Furbolgs' weapon attack sound changed from WoodHeavyBash to WoodMediumBash
WTF DUDE, WTF WERE SO SCREWED NOW

IMBAAAAAAAAAAA

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#9 Post by mianmian »

Ya there is, get hit by one of his AoE moves :D
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#10 Post by Hammel »

And sometimes even that wont work... but I didnt even use that in the game I posted about...

UEatUrOwnFarts
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Nephilim rigged up the ass!

#11 Post by UEatUrOwnFarts »

I fail to see how neph is hard to use =/ all you have to do is remember 30 spells, ask people for their money under false alliance, and get the right items. In my opinion it only gets uber when someone with half a brain has it.
List of people who want me banned so far

Discombobulator
Genrap993(probably joined just for me)