Undead Hero Suggestion - Rayne Winterheart, Dire Dirge

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
BoBoTheBum
Visitor
Visitor

Undead Hero Suggestion - Rayne Winterheart, Dire Dirge

#1 Post by BoBoTheBum »

I haven't even played 1.11, so I have no clue if this hero has a similar counterpart already, nor do I know if this is too difficult to code.

That being said,

Rayne Winterheart
Dire Dirge
Int-based
Skin - Lich/Modified Rockin' Arthas?
Backstory - Working on it. <.< Would have to be something very depressing, like having a murdered family.

Innate - Horrifying Humour - Target unit gets debuffed to miss 50% of attacks. Every time the unit kills something, the hero buffs all allies nearby.

Skill One - Sonata of Suppression - The Dirge plays a mystic song that weighs heavy on the hearts and minds of his enemies, causing their spells to have a [level]% chance of not working. Spells that do work cost [level] more mana.

Skill Two - Evil Epic - Rayne begins to sing an Epic telling of the deeds of the most wicked and vile beings known. After a bit of singing, the beings eventually materialize. [summon]

Skill Three - Crushing Chord - The hero rips out a single chord on his guitar, so ear-splitting and chilling that units in the target area take damage.

Skill Four - Notorious Note - A single note floats out from the Dirge's instrument, following targeted allied hero. [untargetable, untouchable, invisible unit, has weak auras.]

Ultimate - Explosion of Emotion - Rayne plays the song detailing every sad event in his life, enchanting it with his very heart and soul. Units in target area are chilled by the horrors of Rayne's life, and their blood chills.... WARNING: This skill takes the hero down to 1 hp. [Basically, enormous version of frost nova, cast over and over again. I guess it'd have to be damn powerful, if it takes the hero down to 1 hp.]
WTF NERF wrote:Polar Furbolgs' weapon attack sound changed from WoodHeavyBash to WoodMediumBash
WTF DUDE, WTF WERE SO SCREWED NOW

IMBAAAAAAAAAAA

BoBoTheBum
Visitor
Visitor

#2 Post by BoBoTheBum »

Talents:

Up to 11 - Increases effectiveness [i.e. damage, aoe where applicable] of spells, but increases their mana.

So, no questions/comments?
WTF NERF wrote:Polar Furbolgs' weapon attack sound changed from WoodHeavyBash to WoodMediumBash
WTF DUDE, WTF WERE SO SCREWED NOW

IMBAAAAAAAAAAA