Test 7 - sat, April 21rst ~2pm PST

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Test 7 - sat, April 21rst ~2pm PST

#1 Post by DarnYak »

Clan EotA East

Could probably get it done before then but not going to rush it. Few stupid bugs interrupted my schedule for this weekend.

DarnYak
Last edited by DarnYak on April 23rd, 2007, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

:shock: *dies*
Anyway you can send the map to one of us on West so we all don't need to swap to the other server to wait in line to download it?
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

Alright, I think its safe to say 1.11 is officialy cursed.

I've been spending the past 3 days trying to find the source of very few bugs, basicly all limited to Nephilim (after spending 2 days just trying to fix the naga). And I still don't know why Terra Smash has no cooldown. All of these are stupidly simple bugs that shouldn't be taking more then 5 minutes each to resolve, yet WC3 seems to block every attempt I can come up with (some are my fault, I admit, but some of them have hard coded restrictions that makes me do it in a completley backwards way tomake anything work)

The current Big Problem is that I just recently realized none of Nephilim's skills had cooldowns. This is confusing as hell to me becuase i know they worked at some point, but now it resets skill cooldowns on a per skill basis instead of per order. This was broken in Test6, but somehow went unnoticed by...everyone I think. Now, neph's skills are generally built to rely on low cooldowns, but his ults aren't. Currently not sure how to handle this beyond nerfing ults and making it a feature, becuase i can't get it working like I had it in the past.

This doesn't mean there won't be a test, but its not nearly as complete as I had hoped, although it leaves me wondering if the test is meaningful. Oh well.

DarnYak