My Maps (For those who are intrested)

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Psiblade94122
Visitor
Visitor

My Maps (For those who are intrested)

#1 Post by Psiblade94122 »

they are currently uploaded on either TheHelper.net (the fourms under the seciton member projects)
and http://www.clancgu.tk
My current clans website (its a map makeing clan im not trying to recruit, if i wanted to recruit it would spam this on the B-net forums not eota)
I upload and discuss about improvements for my maps there, too bad they dont have a Upload funciton so i have to use Epic War
Also if you want to play them but dont want to go to any of those sites and hunt for them, send me an E-mail ( psiblade94122@yahoo.com ) and i will send you the map

Current maps Include:
Hammer Those zombies! (name will change to this on next version, currently known as Tanks!)
It is a simple arcade shooter, not top down but more of "astroids", so basically if your angry this is the game for you, your in a tank and you shoot zombies with your hammer (amazeingly you have an unlimited ammount of them!) thats about it, extramly simple a good 20 minuts of fun!
(WARNING: THE MAP IS CURRENTLY SINGLE PLAYER ONLY! MULTIPLAYER MAKES THE TRIGGERS LAGG, NOT THE GAME BUT THE TRIGGERS)
Forest Click Wars:
Team up with a firend and click to create an army (every 3 clicks will make a unit) At the end of each timer, depending on your clicks, you will spawn that many units! destroy the opposing base and clame the forest!
(currently supports 4 players in teams of 2 with 2 comps, 1 for each team)

Maps to be made:

-Some sort of Aos (inspired by the workings os yak)

-A top down shooter (very much like the arcade game "Raiden")

-A civilization game (Most of the map is for you to make your empire, but how you deploy your armies is though a world map, is 2 armys get close enoth to each other, they will fight for 3 minuts, then they will go back home, depending if theres anyone left to go back, empires are portaied by 1 biulding on the world map, if there are any notable biuldings that the empire has, those will show up with it on the world map too)

and i thnk thats it, have fun with my current maps clan eota

-Psiblade94122
On request of Tehwootz, i have taken down my pictures. (and for some reason i cant post -_-)