When..?

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
2+2=fish?
Wanderer
Wanderer

When..?

#1 Post by 2+2=fish? »

Just would like to know the date, when will 1.11 be out?

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

Did you even bother looking at other threads?
Yak is working on it, thats all we need.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#3 Post by Discombobulator »

16/07/07
I'm this forum's MVP.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#4 Post by jamn455 »

Discombobulator wrote:16/07/07
That means never, I agree.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#5 Post by Daeatul »

Not like its yaks duty to you or anyone its his map if he wants to fine tune it in his off hours so it takes forever or is never finished thats his business. I'm just glad he came out with eota at all if he won't come out with it tough shiite shut up and let em be. The man probably has a life job and all crap then come home wait and work on a map? that doesn't pay his bills? so you can jamn cumbobulator 455 times in the rear and moan and groan somewhere else freakin heathens.

As for your question 2+2fish sorry we can't really be sure whether or not he's comin out with the map anytime soon

Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#6 Post by Tehw00tz »

Daeatul wrote:Not like its yaks duty to you or anyone its his map if he wants to fine tune it in his off hours so it takes forever or is never finished thats his business. I'm just glad he came out with eota at all if he won't come out with it tough shiite shut up and let em be. The man probably has a life job and all crap then come home wait and work on a map? that doesn't pay his bills? so you can jamn cumbobulator 455 times in the rear and moan and groan somewhere else freakin heathens.

As for your question 2+2fish sorry we can't really be sure whether or not he's comin out with the map anytime soon

Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength
I'm scared, that post had an actual point.
Although this one doesn't.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#7 Post by Daeatul »

First of all i dont' mind people posting there opinions. but they need to post that shit else where. 2nd this guy just asked a simple question and you dumb azzes state it will come out 3242938/38/02 like its clever and funny And you don't even answer the mans question. 3rd there has been more than 2 people going ooo its never going to come out ooo it will come out year 3000. yea we know he is taking a long ass time but you post it every chance you get, then i come on look what was just said hoping someone had something legitimate to say and all i see is 16/07/07 which really isn't that informative at all. not funny not interesting not worth the time to look at. astrological predictions hell you probably haven't even graduated highschool. doubt you know anything about it anyways. Thanks for posting another useless post have a great day millshit

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#8 Post by Discombobulator »

Daeatul wrote:First of all i dont' mind people posting there opinions. but they need to post that shit else where. 2nd this guy just asked a simple question and you dumb azzes state it will come out 3242938/38/02 like its clever and funny And you don't even answer the mans question. 3rd there has been more than 2 people going ooo its never going to come out ooo it will come out year 3000. yea we know he is taking a long ass time but you post it every chance you get, then i come on look what was just said hoping someone had something legitimate to say and all i see is 16/07/07 which really isn't that informative at all. not funny not interesting not worth the time to look at. astrological predictions hell you probably haven't even graduated highschool. doubt you know anything about it anyways. Thanks for posting another useless post have a great day millshit
fo'shizzle, my nizzle
I'm this forum's MVP.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#9 Post by Discombobulator »

Also some more literate Amerikans may notice that in some weird, far-away places (Europe) the savages write the day before the month in dates, even saying there is "logic" in writing it that way.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#10 Post by Daeatul »

Damn i have to break it down even more... its not informative its speculation which is something different. he's not the one making the map the only person who should of really answered this post would be yak. Why ? because he is the only one who knows! not bob, jammer,or millshit. so what did 2+2 fish get out of 16/07/07? all he knows from your post is that these few jackasses don't know and his question is still pretty much unanswered. Implied that it might not be coming out which is maybe which is i don't freakin know which implies you know nothing NoThinG. go make a separate topic named 1.11 RELEASE SPECULATION then go nuts with all your little jokes and Guesses that mean nothing because none of you are actually working or doing anything to help in the progress of the eota map. well please let me know if i have to elaborate some more have a great day milltard

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#11 Post by Tehw00tz »

jamn455 wrote:
Discombobulator wrote:16/07/07
That means never, I agree.
Discombobulator wrote:Also some more literate Amerikans may notice that in some weird, far-away places (Europe) the savages write the day before the month in dates, even saying there is "logic" in writing it that way.
Appearently jamn is talking about something much more different.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

AlienFromBeyond
Resident
Resident

#12 Post by AlienFromBeyond »

Discombobulator wrote:Also some more literate Amerikans may notice that in some weird, far-away places (Europe) the savages write the day before the month in dates, even saying there is "logic" in writing it that way.
Also some more literate Europeans may notice that in some weird, far-away places (America) the savages write their nationality as Americans, even saying there is "logic" in writing it that way.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#13 Post by Discombobulator »

Yes, I know there is a country with so dumb a name that it shares the name of a continent.

Appearently jamn is talking about something much more different.
You do see the posts by Daeatul (I can spell his name correctly even though he can't do the same with mine), those are the ones which I was referring to.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#14 Post by Daeatul »

Oh my I must apologize. In America Nicknames are common but you wouldn't know anything about that. Thats not the reason i spelled your name incorrectly. I Decided to insult you so there for that is why your name wasn't spelled appropriately. I wouldn't expect you to know anything about American culture. I also hear that in europe people don't have an anus either. And well it was the settlers from EUROPE that decided to call it america. they established states united them later on and just stuck with a general name united states of america. Insulting America just insults pretty much the world since well we derived most of our citizens from across the globe.Enjoy disorcombubulatar

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#15 Post by Discombobulator »

Oh my I must apologize. In America Nicknames are common but you wouldn't know anything about that. Thats not the reason i spelled your name incorrectly. I Decided to insult you so there for that is why your name wasn't spelled appropriately.
Wow, I'm really insulted. I hope it made your e-peen grow.
I wouldn't expect you to know anything about American culture.
Well that's cause you're a redneck, silly.
I also hear that in europe people don't have an anus either.
You're very well informed, unlike you we don't put cocks in them so we don't need them.
And well it was the settlers from EUROPE that decided to call it america.
The continent, not the country.
(they established states united them later on and just stuck with a general name united states of america.
Notice which people are devoid of creativity.
Insulting America just insults pretty much the world since well we derived most of our citizens from across the globe.
You might learn some day that upbringing is at least equally as important as genetic heritage. In your case, not even the best aryan genes could save you from cultural and intellectual retardation and butchery of the English language.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#16 Post by Daeatul »

Funny europe basically nothin but little stone age country compared to the usa. you don't have anuses over there cause your all full of shit and do nothing anyways but lose wars, not shower, and drink warm beer. Judging a country by a name pretty ignorant. You don't live in america So you can't derive a proper analysis of the ability of Us citizens to raise children.As far as butchering the English language yea we do because of all the influences of other cultures that have been thrown into the American mix. Anything that is pure bred has scientifically proven to produce retards. So America happens to be better off with a bit a mixture.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#17 Post by Discombobulator »

Funny europe basically nothin but little stone age country compared to the usa.
I see you have problems making a distinction between a country and continent. Refer to http://www.dictionary. com for more information.
you don't have anuses over there cause your all full of shit
Wow, you really got me there.
and do nothing anyways but lose wars, not shower, and drink warm beer.
Gah... You mixed it all up. It's the French that always lose wars.
Judging a country by a name pretty ignorant.
I'm judging it by it's inhabitants. Among others, you. And you're making a pretty bad impression.
You don't live in america
Thank you for the compliment.
So you can't derive a proper analysis of the ability of Us citizens to raise children.
Well I can see that your parents have completely failed, that's a start.
As far as butchering the English language yea we do because of all the influences of other cultures that have been thrown into the American mix.
So many cultures, so many people not able to speak their own language properly, let alone English. Your culture and people are an ugly caricature of the most degenerate offsprings of European cultures.
Anything that is pure bred has scientifically proven to produce retards.
Global warming has been both scientifically proven and disproven, several times.
So America happens to be better off with a bit a mixture.
Taking all the worst parts of every culture can't exactly be called "better off".
I'm this forum's MVP.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#18 Post by Daeatul »

Yea mistake i did say country lol retarded of me. Been to england been to france been to germany be honest it all sucked Except Germany. Comments are paper swords among steel doors insult away. Anyways want to continue start a post about America and how much Daeatul sucks and have a field day. I just came on this post to defend yak and actually give 2+2 fish an explanation but mister bob here has nothin better to do than to dwell on the forums and make almost clever post about others. i'm not going to continue posting here because there's no point in speakin with uryapeons. I'll be heading to europe soon let me know where ye live and ill stop by :twisted: .

ashwa
Visitor
Visitor

#19 Post by ashwa »

never seen you on clan eota on northrend disco.. Try Norway next time daetaul, its not by chance its the best country in the world to live in according to the UN ;) nevertheless i wish we got 1.11 some day sooner rather than later..

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#20 Post by Daeatul »

Hmm ill keep that in mind ashwa however i don't like cold weather. :D

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#21 Post by Discombobulator »

Daeatul wrote:Yea mistake i did say country lol retarded of me. Been to england been to france been to germany be honest it all sucked Except Germany. Comments are paper swords among steel doors insult away. Anyways want to continue start a post about America and how much Daeatul sucks and have a field day. I just came on this post to defend yak and actually give 2+2 fish an explanation but mister bob here has nothin better to do than to dwell on the forums and make almost clever post about others. i'm not going to continue posting here because there's no point in speakin with uryapeons. I'll be heading to europe soon let me know where ye live and ill stop by :twisted: .
Thank you for admitting defeat, have a nice day.

Also if you want to visit me, come to
59 Scrimshire Lane,
Ashurstwood,
UK

Also Sweden > Norway.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#22 Post by Daeatul »

victory ? defeat over what ? I said what i need wanted to say and thats that I do not come on the forums to defeat or win anything what have you won ? nothin does anyone care about anything you say or I? no. Taking you seriously? lol no. Thats not your address And if it is Your extremely ignorant. Giving your address to a Savage amerikans w/e though. valuehttp://12.180.182.199/frostmourne/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1745#1745 so true ! shame it applies more to you than anyone

AedharinSadai
Visitor
Visitor

#23 Post by AedharinSadai »

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about American culture.
American culture! Made my day thank you XD

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#24 Post by Discombobulator »

Daeatul wrote:victory ? defeat over what ? I said what i need wanted to say and thats that I do not come on the forums to defeat or win anything what have you won ? nothin does anyone care about anything you say or I? no. Taking you seriously? lol no. Thats not your address And if it is Your extremely ignorant. Giving your address to a Savage amerikans w/e though. valuehttp://12.180.182.199/frostmourne/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1745#1745 so true ! shame it applies more to you than anyone
You forfeited a debate, that is equal to losing it. You also claimed you wouldn't post here anymore. If you want, you are welcome to come so I can settle things physically with you, if there is no other way of getting to you.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#25 Post by Daeatul »

well debating requires a topic in which you said nothing about so what did we debate about ? nothin really just posted another waste of space :D