EotA: Twilight 1.14c8 Download

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA: Twilight 1.14c8 Download

#1 Post by DarnYak »

This should be the last version of AI dedicated updates. There's going to be some more ai changes before everything is done (ie I still need to give Swashy his new spell ai, and inf is still using the legacy ai) but I'm going to move onto the final heroes & creep updates.

DarnYak
Attachments
EotA_Twilight_1_14c8.w3x
(1.96 MiB) Downloaded 249 times

SuIIy
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Sully24

Re: EotA: Twilight 1.14c8 Download

#2 Post by SuIIy »

but I'm going to move onto the final heroes & creep updates.
:D

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

#3 Post by watermelon »

AI for Font heroes is still bugged. Basically, once they retreat to the base, they never come out.

EDIT:
Bravado's 120 second cooldown seems too long for the effect it gives. Something lower like 75 seconds seems better.
Not sure if AI Oracle upgrades any of her talents based on looking at Ki Strike.
Reminder to update TC's AI at some time.

EDIT 2:
Oracle's Ki Blitz does not dispel Devouring Plague like other heals.
AI workers retreat from enemy units even if they can't be attacked by them, like workers (I once built an Ob tower at the same spot as the AI was because the worker ran away from my worker) or worse, Owl Scouts.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by DarnYak »

Does the mesmerize stun on banshees acutaly work? I did some quick tests and it didn't seem to, but i could swear it worked in the past and others said it worked too..

DarnYak

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

#5 Post by watermelon »

Banshees do cast Mesmserize but not frequently like the other creep spells. They seem to prefer casting it on the magic creep but Mana Burn seems to take precedence over casting the stun.

Also found a bug while I was testing this: stun for Mesmerize remained at level 1 even though it should have been upgraded to level 3. Mesmerize also seems to upgrade Banshee's armor but it doesn't actually affect the armor.

EDIT:
Reminder: Nerf Eido's shield.

Don't look at the following until you want to work on the AI again:

I think AI FM would do better at hero killing by still using Ion Surge (which allows other heroes to join in the fun) but still keep using Whirl to damage spawns and melee better.
Suggested skill build: At least one point in all of his skills. In order, focus on Streak, Whirl, Ion Surge, Thunderstrike, and Polarize.
Charging without any thoughts of survival to try getting the moontear at Kedge may be something you want to fix.
In general, the AI still has some problems at balancing between being aggressive and knowing when to retreat. It's sometimes annoying to watch an AI ally completely ignore a low health enemy hero while sieging.