Devouring Plague/Shared Pain

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
Crazyedd
Regular
Regular
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: NagaSpawn

Devouring Plague/Shared Pain

#1 Post by Crazyedd »

I'm not sure if there's going to be anymore changes to EotA, but if there is then this one shouldn't be too hard to implement (atleast I wouldn't think it is).

Basically, Devouring Plague needs to be nerfed in some way or another, atleast make it a non-lethal spell. I've died in my base a few times because I wasn't able to heal myself properly near the healing area (Defiler and Sorrow Liege are a deadly team when DP is combined with SL's deathblow).

This leads me on to my other point, if the Defiler gets a spell that can kill you from the other side of the map, the Dread Shaman's Shared Pain spell should have the same effect. It'd make for a very unique tank-type build for DS.

I saw a thread about this topic. Someone pointed out a proximity effect, so that the spell only works when the hero is nearby. Maybe make both spells capable of killing the targetted hero, but only when they are within a certain range.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

Re: Devouring Plague/Shared Pain

#2 Post by Dekar »

Im pretty sure Yak is going to change plague: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1881
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

Re: Devouring Plague/Shared Pain

#3 Post by Strychnyne »

It needs a change, not because it's too good, but because WoNs totally counter the entire hero.