God aften gutter og piker.

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
DortharSlankingy
Wanderer
Wanderer

God aften gutter og piker.

#1 Post by DortharSlankingy »

Kecackleke. This seems to be the most spry section of your forums so I thought I might as well throw in my "introduction" here.

As you can see by my spectacular attempt at name creating, I am DortharSlankingy, Slanky for short. Quite the creative indivdual am I not? Anyways! I was going to comment on such a striking map, without using a ZOMG (Why is there a z in there? Zebra oh my god? Zoologist maybe?) EOTA IS GUD.

Nevertheless, something along the contour of "Hi! You have a stupendously excellent map which intoxicates me!" should do fine. So... Hi! You have a stupendously excellent map which intoxicates me!

Now farewell people whom I do not know!

*Waves at the screen*
Last edited by DortharSlankingy on October 5th, 2006, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

Well...Welcome I guess, and the Z in 'ZOMG' stands for "Zoolander" because that movie kicked so much ass it had to be inserted into internet shorthand. By the way, are you in clan? And if so which branch? Just never saw you around West before so I was just curious.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#3 Post by Hammel »

Well, as a peon, it might not really be my job to introduce new players or say hello or WHATEVER... Well...

Hi...

I guess Northrend is your "closest" server, due to the language, but I haven't ever seen you there, so I guess you aren't in the clan... well, when you want to, come around and we can play a bit (and I can let you into the clan^^ no contradiction), this week I will be online ~11 hours/day

-Ham

EDIT: Just noticed I am a grunt.... stupid cross. I wanted to be peon...

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#4 Post by Discombobulator »

Go play WoW.
I'm this forum's MVP.