Conspiracy!<If you take me seriously, don't bother>

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Conspiracy!<If you take me seriously, don't bother>

#1 Post by Tehw00tz »

November 13 2005, Eddie Guerrero died of heart failure, or so it seemed.
A recent photo of Russel Crowe has been released, or should I say Eddie Guerrero?

=

It would seem that Guerrero and Russel Crowe look much alike. As a part of an acting project Crowe has been acting as a professional wrestler, explaining why Guerreo has no Australian accent but a Mexican accent. Crowes violent outburts could be explained by taking too much steriods and being emitionally imbalanced.

But when Crowe's alien fans, Kodos and Kang, found out about Crowe's double life, they demanded at once for him to stop being Guerrero and to concentrate on making more movies, or else they would destroy the Earth's capital.
Thats right, Eddie Guerrero isn't dead, he's Russel Crowe.
/bored
Last edited by Tehw00tz on September 23rd, 2006, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#2 Post by jamn455 »

W00tz, are the fucking retarded or do you just want to get criticized about this, i mean holy fucking shit. What fucking drugs are you on, honestly can you go out and get a fucking life other than posting stupid ass posts like this. You have way to much fucking time if you think what you just typed is true, do you even know what you just typed? Just because you think ECW is better than WWE even though THEY ARE BOTH OWNED BY VINCE MCMAHON, don't make up stupid shit.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#3 Post by Tehw00tz »

jamn455 wrote:W00tz, are the fucking retarded or do you just want to get criticized about this, i mean holy fucking shit. What fucking drugs are you on, honestly can you go out and get a fucking life other than posting stupid ass posts like this. You have way to much fucking time if you think what you just typed is true, do you even know what you just typed? Just because you think ECW is better than WWE even though THEY ARE BOTH OWNED BY VINCE MCMAHON, don't make up stupid shit.
1. A little from column A and a little from column B
2. Crack
3. I do have a life, it's just a question of how bored I am having a cold.
4. I do, once again I was bored because I have a cold and im stuck in the house.
5. This has nothing to do with ECW, Eddie Guerrero worked for both ECW and WWE(WWF and WCW).
6. I've met a pro-wrestler who worked for WWE, one of my friends dads actually, he said your so jacked up on steriods in the ring if you get hit with a chair or something you barely feel it, which is why many wrestlers die of corinary issues, their unnaturaully attained muscles cause too much stress on the heart.
Sparda963 wrote:Off Topic: A place to talk about non-related EotA topics, nothing is off limits, just don't insult each other. And keep the spam down please.
You broke this sections only rule.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#4 Post by jamn455 »

I didn't insult you alright, I insulted your dumbass brain for thinking anything this fucking stupid. No shit wrestlers do steroids, and its not even like the info the ring announcers say about them is even true, look at jeff hardy and say he weights 225(honestly). This wasn't meant to insult you and if you think it was just read my paragraph again and think about it. Off topic means something fucking serious, not some dumbass remark that you thought of while being sick(its the fucking cold, not fucking hysteria).

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#5 Post by Tehw00tz »

I wish I was a pirate.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP