A few ideas...

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

A few ideas...

#1 Post by DarkNemesis »

First off, I'm not sure whether this is "allowed" in the Conclave, but I consider it legitimate enough to address.

In any event, DarnYak requested any concerns/thoughts/suggestions we might have to be posted. So here it goes.

Topics I'm going to cover include:

1.] Race only "talents"
2.] Items

*Permanents
*Consumables

3.] Further Maps
4.] "Creeps"

Possibly more, but my main concerns atm. Well start with Race "talents". First, I'd thought I'd explain what I'm talking about here. Basically, Race talents are just innate bonuses awarded to each race (faction). I guess the best or at least one way to implement this would be to simply have it as a passive skill either located at the athar or on your hero, maybe showing up as buff under your stats, who knows. I'll just throw out some ideas here, mind you, these wont be game-changing boosts, but helpful nonetheless, who knows, maybe it with encourage certain hero choices comboed with the added effects, whatever they may be.

Undead

[Necromantic Presence]

Heroes are granted an additional 10% increase in dmg to all Evocation and Physical spells. Since I've heard complaints the UD are severely lacking in AoE dmg, I thought this would be fitting.

[Unholy Empowerment]
Gives an additional 10 Intelligence to all UD heroes.

[Undying Resilience]
Gives a 10% chance for any UD hero that falls below 15% HP to be healed for 200 HP.

Creeps

[Nature's Blessing]
Awards all Creep heroes 7 extra Armor, 50% Mana regen, and a 5% chance to block 20 dmg per hit.

[Nature's Fortitude]
Grants all Creep heroes 10 additional Strength.

[Call of the Wild]
Grants all Creep heroes 100 additional Mana.

Elves

[Arcane Influence]
Reduces the cost of all spells by 15%.

[Seal of Command]

Grants each hero a 10% in their primary stat.

[Rune of Inscription]
Reduces the CD's to all Elven spells by 1 sec.

Fel Orcs

[Berserker]
Grants all Orc heroes 12 additional Attack dmg.

[Invincible]
Grants all Orc heroes 5 additional Strength, Agility, and Intelligence, as well as a 10% increase to total HP.

[Fel Blood]
Gives all Orc heroes 1% HP regen.

I'll work on the other topics later, feel free to comment and leave suggestions!
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Mills
Addict
Addict

Re: A few ideas...

#2 Post by Mills »

Whoever moved this, thank you.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#3 Post by DarkNemesis »

Whoever moved this, thank you.
Please elaborate.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

Mills
Addict
Addict

#4 Post by Mills »

Generally the balance section is used for balance and the suggestion section is used for suggestions, try and keep up will you?

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#5 Post by DarkNemesis »

Yes, but I posted it in the Conclave so it wouldn't subject to flaming, trolling, and otherwise useless posting. After all, that, according to Yak, was the whole point of the Conclave, right?

Mills
Addict
Addict

#6 Post by Mills »

DarnYak wrote:The purpose of this forum is for more organized, clean discussions of major balance changes, particularly massive changes planned for 1.12e.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Post by DarnYak »

Yes, that is the point, by limiting it to members who have proven able to restrain themselves and stay on topic when needed. You, however, have no access to post there. You're free to post your opinions about anything said, in the common area, if it relates to a conclave thread.

This thread, however, does not relate to what i posted. You claim it does, but then go on to offer a multitude of suggestions. I was asking, for CONCLAVE MEMBERS (although anyone is alwyas free to anyway), to post ISSUES THEY HAVE WITH EOTA. This is just a suggestion list. Suggestions are not problems that need to be fixed.

DarnYak