Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Acid Reaver

#26 Post by DarkNemesis »

I've never claimed such, you did. :wink:

Your move
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Ion
Communist

#27 Post by Ion »

1)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

2) Dekar will most likely beat me with RK, Bane or any hero.
Ion.

Leek
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Leek

#28 Post by Leek »

I'd like to play Dark Nemesis, just to see if hes actually competent, and to see him play the crazy builds he always comes up with. I seriously doubt that most of them are all that great, but I'm not perfect, I'd like him to prove me wrong. Also, we need more competent Eota players >_<

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#29 Post by Perhaps »

Maybe soon, once I completely figure out how to work file-looping for AHK so it can find a file's location then add it to registry.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#30 Post by DarkNemesis »

Leek wrote:I'd like to play Dark Nemesis, just to see if hes actually competent, and to see him play the crazy builds he always comes up with. I seriously doubt that most of them are all that great, but I'm not perfect, I'd like him to prove me wrong. Also, we need more competent Eota players >_<
Eh, most of my builds are pretty level-headed and logical. Though I experiment sometimes, I'll admit. Particularly with the newer or more dynamic heros. There just more to choose from then. And yes, some of my "experimentation" kinda failed upon further...well "experimentation". A lol to be sure. And its times like those I go wth were you thinking Dark?

For instance, for the longest time I had always played Scarab as such: maxing smite and Nightmare, with 1-3 into carapace, and, if lucy, one into Heal. Even when talents were introduced. Now, however, its max heal, between 2-4 into nightmare and 4-6 into smite. Usually one into ult, and 1-2 into carapace. Bane use to be max strength and armor. with 6 into breath and charge. Now, 6 into breath, 1-2 into charge (usually 1) 2 into sheath, and 4 into encourage. Ult usually 1-2. Warrior's rings are a must along with Skill orb for AR.

Just some examples though.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.