Moderator: Mills

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Nightmare too weak

#1 Post by DarkNemesis »

Cenibus's nightmare is atrociously weak against heroes, even with added Intelligence.

I do realize its supposed to be for spawn, but its bad enough already when you can't attack them.

I propose we make them vulnerable to normal attacks (melee) but not magical. Something along the lines of being ethereal, either that or up the dmg.

Just a thought.

Btw, his AoE dmg thing doesn't work, think I mentioned this, but wth.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Leek
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Leek

Re: Nightmare too weak

#2 Post by Leek »

Nightmare isn't a DPS skill. Its to save Cenibus from getting hit, or stun a hero for a few seconds. With the +30% range and level 1 its an amazing skill.

Here's what you do, Smite try and get close then Nightmare, then soon as the hero is out of nightmare Smite again. This will own any low-HP heroes and force stonger heroes to retreat.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#3 Post by DarkNemesis »

I know, though it sure as hell would be nice if it were, since his ultimate is.

I usually don't get smite, its too random in dealing dmg. I max heal and nightmare, then blast heroes as they try to run, poor souls. I also will hit ult and DPS.

Nightmare is just so ridiculously weak against heroes. Though Lifewave almost makes up for it...almost.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#4 Post by Perhaps »

Nightmare trashes army. Trashing army is trashing bases and heroes.

Smite is not random, it's just like Soul Binder's heal, for every point of health (damage in Scarab's case) will take a ratio amount of mana away, if you don't have the mana to do its full damage, then you won't do the full damage. Takes 30% of their life, if the minimum damage is greater than 30% of their current health, that damage will be applied.