Soulbinder's Decoy

Report bugs.
Thermie
Visitor
Visitor
Battle.net name: Thermie

Soulbinder's Decoy

#1 Post by Thermie »

Lure fails to work on any hero with a ranged attack, melee hero's are working just fine.

Edit: this is only about 75% of the time failure.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Soulbinder's Decoy

#2 Post by DarkNemesis »

This post was edited, because it was not related to the reporting of a bug.

Your Welcome,
jamn455
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#3 Post by DarkNemesis »

Jamn, stay the hell out of my posts.

Thank you...

I think Thermie may be on to something here, though he failed to mention it. :)

Decoy has the ability to become hugely powerful, with the counter ability. Though alot of this is dependent upon allied heroes, support-type primarily, and, of course, the skill of the player.

With decoy, it only becomes really powerful by level four, so its not like you can put 1 point into it an expect it to do wonders. You've pretty much have to go the whole nine yards for pub smashing fun.

I don't know if Yak knows about this potential, but I think at the very least, he ought to keep his eyes out for it. The Elves really don't need another Nephilliam, they've already got Alexander.

P.S. Thermie, you spineless, underhanded, weasel-faced bastard, your not going to pull this shit with me in our next game, I'm on to you!!!! Your secret is out.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#4 Post by jamn455 »

He failed to mention it because he was reporting a bug, not talking about the skill like you are.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Mills
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by Mills »

DarkNemesis wrote:Jamn, stay the hell out of my posts.

Thank you...

Decoy has the ability to become hugely powerful, with the counter ability. Though alot of this is dependent upon allied heroes, support-type primarily, and, of course, the skill of the player.

With decoy, it only becomes really powerful by level four, so its not like you can put 1 point into it an expect it to do wonders. You've pretty much have to go the whole nine yards for pub smashing fun.

I don't know if Yak knows about this potential, but I think at the very least, he ought to keep his eyes out for it. The Elves really don't need another Nephilliam, they've already got Alexander.

P.S. Thermie, you spineless, underhanded, weasel-faced bastard, your not going to pull this shit with me in our next game, I'm on to you!!!! Your secret is out.
First off, this is a bug report thread, not a spell discussion thread. Please try and have your posts pertain to the subject that is being discussed, not a tangent. If you would like to actually talk about the usefulness of the spell, I suggest moving on over to the Balance section of the forums. Also, if you take the whole "I'm going to discuss the usefulness of this spell" idea, I would recommend actually saying something useful to support your claim.

Now, about the bug. Are you sure that the range on Lure just isn't being exceeded? It seems kind of strange that it only would work 75% of the time, and also having the range of units effect the spell.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#6 Post by DarkNemesis »

ToXiK wrote:
DarkNemesis wrote:Jamn, stay the hell out of my posts.

Thank you...

First off, this is a bug report thread, not a spell discussion thread. Please try and have your posts pertain to the subject that is being discussed, not a tangent. If you would like to actually talk about the usefulness of the spell, I suggest moving on over to the Balance section of the forums. Also, if you take the whole "I'm going to discuss the usefulness of this spell" idea, I would recommend actually saying something useful to support your claim.

Now, about the bug. Are you sure that the range on Lure just isn't being exceeded? It seems kind of strange that it only would work 75% of the time, and also having the range of units effect the spell.
Yes, Jamn already trolled me for it, I don't need another rehash, so stop please. And your actually diverting from the thread too by replying, since it has nothing to do with ANY bug, cheers.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#7 Post by jamn455 »

Read his second statement. It has much to do concerning the bug.
Line 'em up.
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#8 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:Read his second statement. It has much to do concerning the bug.
Yeah, just like his first "statement"??

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#9 Post by jamn455 »

If your too fucking blind to read the entire post, and after doing so understand it, then don't fucking reply to it.
Line 'em up.