Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

Harpy Swoop

#1 Post by Dekar »

Ok, so we played a little Kedge game.
I was Defiler and had to face harp.

It ended up like this (equal lvls ):

(Permanent ) Backlash -> If i cast anything I get stunned -> Harp swoops over the whole screen and instant kills me with full hp ( lvl 30, about +40 agi max ( only flute and sometimes cat charms), me with +200 hp, 1300 swoop dmg ).

The one time she swooped the firelord at point blank range, it only dealt 600 dmg.

Its nice you fixed the range adds dmg stuff, but please make it useless in close range ( you know, as it was before ) and generally nerf the range-to-dmg factor a bit.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Furion
Resident
Resident

Re: Harpy Swoop

#2 Post by Furion »

nerf swoop talent ? :O
Let our last stand burn a memory so bright it will be remembered FOREVER!

-Artanis

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

Is it insanely strong without the talent too, or only with talent maxed?

DarnYak

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by DarnYak »

Btw guys, most of you know I play EotA pretty rarely. So when you see this kind of insane imbalanced bug in the future, please point out its the kind of thing that needs an emergency fix, as any gam with harpy is just absurdly stupid. Its entirely my fault/responsibility, but I generaly dnt have to live with the problems =P

DarnYak

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#5 Post by Perhaps »

Didn't have issues with the swoop and backlash as Divine Wizard against a fairly competent Grim Hag player. It mostly the straight up attack that was the problem for me, that is late game. But then again that was probably due to him being fed by two computers. I pretty much just got an orb of health, and let him swoop me if I knew it wasn't going to kill me, then of course vengeance. As far as backlash goes, I originally had a staff of negation as well as a point into Divine Wizard's dispel. When the dispel's cooldown matched backlash's cooldown, I just sold the staff of negation.