Friends that play WoW...

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friends that play WoW...

#1 Post by DarnYak »

and drag me to spend most my time playing with them or else risk falling behind, suck.

At least my druid is respectibly geared now.

DarnYak

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: Friends that play WoW...

#2 Post by Soulbourne »

My brother wishes he could do that to me. I personally go through interest cycles with games and can easily get bored with WoW and stop playing for up to 2 months...Or until I give up finding the game I want to play.

Hurrah for druids, hunters, and rogues who are more powerful in pve than warlocks!!! I can verify two, and my brother has mastered the rogue so he hurts.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind finding someone who plays WoW, would be nice to have someone to be able to play with that I have more concrete belief in how likely they are to go traitor and how easy it is to get retribution...

You could make them believe that your working on something far too time consuming to leave time for WoW and is very risky to put of...after level 50+ of course. Wouldn't take too long to catch up from there, feral druids...little stands in their way when played right.

Long.

That is all.
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

You could make them believe that your working on something far too time consuming to leave time for WoW and is very risky to put of...after level 50+ of course. Wouldn't take too long to catch up from there, feral druids...little stands in their way when played right.
I've been 70 a month or more. The falling behind is due to massive heroic farming for loot/badges, and kara when we had luck getting into a pug.

The good news is we've finally joined a guild that raids only 3 days a week and we seem to agree to only wnat to play more or less for raids only.

DarnYak

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#4 Post by Soulbourne »

Sounds good. Playing a game that consumes all your time is rarely healthy. But with a steady raiding schedule and not needing to be on other times, will definitely allow for better use of time in other areas. Like eating and sleeping.

Did I ever tell you how I soloed Onyxia, or Ironforge?

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by DarnYak »

On the bright side, breaks can be a great way to fix creative blocks. Here i was stuck on several talents before I left and now I'm down to only one.

DarnYak

Mills
Addict
Addict

#6 Post by Mills »

Let me see your armory link ~~

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#7 Post by Soulbourne »

Mills
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by Mills »

Soulbourne wrote:Want mine?
No

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Post by DarnYak »

ToXiK wrote:Let me see your armory link ~~
I'm hesitant to post that information becuase last time i ended up getting people begigng me for gold/leveling/instance running/etc.

Plus i'm sure some peopel would come harrass me to work on eota.

DarnYak

Storamin
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#10 Post by Storamin »

the armory is pretty cool...

i remember when i played we would use thottbot to look up character...

kind of sad that my old character isnt on the armory. how long before they purge characters anyways? its been almost 3 years since i played... wow... long time.

Mills
Addict
Addict

#11 Post by Mills »

DarnYak wrote:
I'm hesitant to post that information becuase last time i ended up getting people begigng me for gold/leveling/instance running/etc.

DarnYak
PM the name

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#12 Post by Strychnyne »

ToXiK wrote:
DarnYak wrote:

DarnYak
PM the name
You're just encouraging him! GET AWAY!

Also, I'll be very sad if your ideas are just WoW clones, there are enough of those in EotA already. Keep it one per hero, yeah?

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#13 Post by DarnYak »

Strychnyne wrote:Also, I'll be very sad if your ideas are just WoW clones, there are enough of those in EotA already. Keep it one per hero, yeah?
Some are often inspired from it, but changed enough that I consider it my own original idea. This newest batch i dont think has anything directly from WoW.. ok one thing's actualy similar now that I think about it but not that much.

DarnYak

Thermie
Visitor
Visitor
Battle.net name: Thermie

#14 Post by Thermie »

I used to play WoW heavily, thats how I got into AssimX gaming actually. Any of you guys geared well? I havent played in a month or so, Names Thermie, Burning legion.

Mills
Addict
Addict

#15 Post by Mills »