Tactican Projectile

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
AedharinSadai
Visitor
Visitor

Tactican Projectile

#1 Post by AedharinSadai »

The projectile (potm arrow) is nearly invisible when you are playing with 3000 zoom.
Could it be changed to smthing more visible (like with flame arrows)?

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#2 Post by mianmian »

Pffft, silly germans, zoom is for noobs!

I don't play with zoom so :p

However, the wide-ness of the arrow is like 2-3 times the width of the arrow...
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#3 Post by Hammel »

The sound of Tact arrow is very noticable, and it damage is felt, too, so imo no change is needed. Apart from that fiery arrows would set stuff on fire (in theory), and that projectily is already used, so no good chances ;).

Apart from that I am not silly. Btw: I also play without zoom usually, 2100 at most.

-Ham

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#4 Post by Shadow.M4L »

yeah same as hammel with the zoom, i cant say any negative caus its my favourite hero~

And i think when you watch your hp a little you should notice it fast that you get it by her. I cant imagine someone dont care if he/she loose hp when he isnt near spawns or something else.

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by Hammel »

You don't know what I can do, Shadow, but that is another story. Sometimes I really don't see that I get attacked, but then the enemy has to hide below air units or come from behind Oo.

-Ham

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by DarnYak »

I actualy made my own arrow graphic for it becuase i noticed this problem as well (its got this blueish glow around it)

I'll see if I can improve it some before test7, I have to do a ton of other graphic additions still for the UD anyway

DarnYak

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#7 Post by Hammel »

Hope you also improve the spells of Ivar, most of the targeted ones are just... nothing atm. Scorch... no effect. Pain... no effect. Duskslash... no effect (I think, I don't use shadow so much).

-Ham

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#8 Post by DarnYak »

Hammel wrote:Hope you also improve the spells of Ivar, most of the targeted ones are just... nothing atm. Scorch... no effect. Pain... no effect. Duskslash... no effect (I think, I don't use shadow so much).
Most of them dont even have placeholder effects in test6. Test7 is suppose to add a ton, although I still haven't even started on them.

DarnYak

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#9 Post by Hammel »

I know that there is nothing, that's why I'd like you to add something ;).

Btw, on Scorch, the number comes flying from the side... maybe from dummy caster (in case there is one)? Somehow it looks strange, but I suppose that doesnt belong here.

Btw: you make me want to play the more balanced, more bug-free version and better-looking version of T7, so keep up working (as much as possible with your short time).

-Ham