PSP?

Laser_Wolf
Regular
Regular
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

PSP?

#1 Post by Laser_Wolf »

I have been thinking about getting a PSP. I was wondering if any of you own one. Is it worth getting? Any other thoughts are more than welcome.
I go by the name of Lazar_Wolf.
I am not a tailor.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

Re: PSP?

#2 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

I have a DS.
I like the games more for the DS, although the PSP has some good ones too.
Backwards E's are badass

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#3 Post by jamn455 »

You can get emulators for DS though, nothing can be said about the PSP in that department.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Laser_Wolf
Regular
Regular

#4 Post by Laser_Wolf »

Well, the main reason I'm looking at the PSP is because of FFVII Crisis Core (I think that's the name), also God of War and Castlevania. The PSP can do a lot of other stuff besides play games though. I could just save my money. It doesn't grow on trees after all.
I go by the name of Lazar_Wolf.
I am not a tailor.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#5 Post by Soulbourne »

I theres something you want just on that, but competitors for your money:

A) Weigh the options, do the other systems have games you like too? Assuming it's only a decent game at best that comes out despite the hype, are you fan enough to still be satisfied over the other?

B) Look ahead. Are the things you want for it even out yet? If not and the other one wins, see if you can make plans to have the money for it and the system around release if you still really want to play it. Have a job, budget your monay with both savings for it, and a little extra for "emergency".

C) Check your bank account. Is the system worth it at current income, any of them? If not, probably should wait, maybe try to increase income.

Now, that might all be irrelevant to you, dunno, but I posted it anyways...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#6 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

I have a DS mainly because I only had to pay 180 dollars to be able to play any game, using a flash cart. Yes there is a DS emulator, but it's never going to have all the features of the DS along with complete compatibility.

Plus the DS is getting a Sonic RPG being made by the developer of Baldur's Gate, Mass Effect, and Neverwinter Nights. And I'm currently waiting for another 2d Metroid game, Nintendo has to have one coming along some time.

Back on subject, you can mod a PSP to do some great stuff, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStatio ... e_homebrew . It's already obvious that the PSP has lost unless it sells 40 million units. The DS also has 2 Castlevanias, I've played/beaten both and they were pretty sweet.
Backwards E's are badass