Hey...

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Perhaps
Retired
Retired

Hey...

#1 Post by Perhaps »

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

Re: Hey...

#2 Post by Discombobulator »

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
I'm this forum's MVP.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#3 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Old
Backwards E's are badass

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#4 Post by Soulbourne »

old video, and deja vu reading post number 2...the whole post.
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Storamin
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#5 Post by Storamin »

Discombobulator wrote:Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
So you're fat?

Mills
Addict
Addict

#6 Post by Mills »

That's some delicious copypasta.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#7 Post by Perhaps »

Indeed old, it was around the best period of CN, which also is old!

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by Soulbourne »

Since I can't ask on IRC because of Emu, I repeat Perhaps:

What look?

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#9 Post by Soulbourne »