Raise concerns about balance.

Moderator: Mills

Furion
Resident
Resident

Dragon Spawn

#1 Post by Furion »

Whats about making charge useful?
By now it lets you hit the enemy once even if you use 6 skill points on it, doesnt it?
Let our last stand burn a memory so bright it will be remembered FOREVER!

-Artanis

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

Re: Dragon Spawn

#2 Post by Perhaps »

I know how! The player that gets hit by it, will get a screen blocker. It will have a set image of a checker board, it will be transparent, and a set ammount of blocks randomly chosen from that checker board will be visable blocking what they player can see, the higher level of charge the more set number of blockers they'll get! ^_^ .v

Konnar
Regular
Regular

#3 Post by Konnar »

what

Konnar
Regular
Regular

#4 Post by Konnar »

How about making it reduce physical and evocation damage by a certain % during 10 seconds to lessen the enemies power and make it even more annoying to kill him ?

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#5 Post by Soulbourne »

Perhaps wrote:I know how! The player that gets hit by it, will get a screen blocker. It will have a set image of a checker board, it will be transparent, and a set ammount of blocks randomly chosen from that checker board will be visable blocking what they player can see, the higher level of charge the more set number of blockers they'll get! ^_^ .v
I concur.

This thread is old....
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#6 Post by Strychnyne »

How about making it do STR based damage to the units Bane passes over? Oh right... That's already in the game... Anyways, I don't see why you'd main Charge. It's just one of those moves that only needs a little bit of love.