Hero Specing

Raise concerns about balance.

Moderator: Mills

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

Hero Specing

#1 Post by A_New_Dawn »

So how does everyone spec their heroes? Post your thoughts and "styles" plz.

Alexander
Usually go mostly STr and Evo, some INt.

Ascendant
Prefer 1/2 STr 1/2 AGi, usually.

Nephilium
Mostly INt and some STr.

Those are just some of mine...
--A_New_Dawn
Last edited by A_New_Dawn on February 3rd, 2008, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Reaper777

Re: Hero Specing

#2 Post by Reaper »

Yeah I don't really have specs because I spend my money defending bases/upgrading/winning the game

unless it's a massive pubstomp
[Reaper]

Z.D.T
Wanderer
Wanderer

#3 Post by Z.D.T »

Half the time it is, unless we actually get some good players going around like yesterday.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#4 Post by Soulbourne »

Yes...sadly I couldn't stay...Maybe next time I can join a full...well we were 1 short of 5v5 when I was on....
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by Strychnyne »

On a side note, I usually play a strength Divine Wizard. His Vengeance spell is one of the best nukes in the game.

randomd00d
Regular
Regular

#6 Post by randomd00d »

Colossus - Specced as a rock tossing spellcaster with high HPs. Max Rockslide and 1 other spell. Points in Armor, INT (for higher base mana and manapool), and STR. Then after several pumps, STR all the way.
items: Orb of the Magi upgraded, and some STR rings that will eventually be upgraded.

Mostly avoid melee, and use rock tossing for fun and profit to help push. And have lotsa HPs as an added bonus.

Konnar
Regular
Regular

#7 Post by Konnar »

Int scarab with one point in spiked carapace and the rest in healing wave and sleep. Add in talisman of the sun during pushes.
No nuke but it's lolz for a change and godlike in sieges.

Emberwraith with massive int + smoke cloud in regeneration mode + his ult = strong passively damaging tank.

Let's not forget the lich with maxed out critical sacrifice + crit gloves + orb of battle + leather armor. OMG WHAT HAPPEN ?!11 :p

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Konnar wrote:Int scarab with one point in spiked carapace and the rest in healing wave and sleep. Add in talisman of the sun during pushes.
No nuke but it's lolz for a change and godlike in sieges.

Emberwraith with massive int + smoke cloud in regeneration mode + his ult = strong passively damaging tank.

Let's not forget the lich with maxed out critical sacrifice + crit gloves + orb of battle + leather armor. OMG WHAT HAPPEN ?!11 :p
Wow, hmm, I'll have to try that some time, a DPS based Lich, cool. I usually get the dragon's heart for Lich, even though is crazy expensive. A great combo nonetheless.

Ember usually go STr and Evo mainly.

Scarab--tanking spec usually: Plate Helm, STr rings.