Hero Discussions (none flaming)

Raise concerns about balance.

Moderator: Mills

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

Hero Discussions (none flaming)

#1 Post by Seig_2 »

Please take the time to read the following "guildlines" I have typed out before entering any posts in order to get a reasonable understanding of the point of this thread and its intentions.

1.) This this a NONE FLAMING hero discussion thread, so if you have any intentions of diong so or just feel like being a bastard, then I suggest you leave and go screw yourself in a bathroom or find some place else to relieve your hormonal rage.
2.) If you do disagree, simply tell them why, don't waste your breath bashing people, no one wants to hear it.
3.) This thread was created for a wide range of hero discussions, not any particular part of any hero.
some of those include...
A. Hero Ideas (suggestions)
B. Hero builds (Items)
C. Help
D. PVP
E. Nerfs/Buffs
F. Your fav hero (give reasons why)
G. Your least fav hero (give reasons why)
H. Spells
I. More hero :idea:s (Id really love to hear stuff on this). :D
J. Anything else you can conjure up!

4.) This thread was meant for discussion, not seclusion, ask for others opinions, ideas, or help, or aleast leave the possiblity open.

5.) I don't hate any of you, I just want you to understand the point of this thread.

6.) Please Post :!: If you want to talk about a hero or have an idea...lets hear it :!:

Thats all, hope to see your ideas soon,
--Sieg_2

Laser_Wolf
Regular
Regular
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Re: Hero Discussions (none flaming)

#2 Post by Laser_Wolf »

If any of you ever get the chance you need to play Nephillim(the hero with like 25 skills). He is most likely overpowered(I know he was supposed to have CD's) I had so much fun playing him. I almost never had to go heal for very long once I was over level 40. Very fun to play as, probably not very fun to play against.
I go by the name of Lazar_Wolf.
I am not a tailor.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

Re: Hero Discussions (none flaming)

#3 Post by Seig_2 »

Definitely overpowered, but a blast...get Str spec and hes almost impossible to kill. my friend was two shooting INf with him using only two abilities.