I am the clan recruiter, give me a reason to invite. EAST

Request membership in Clan EotA on any server.
jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

I am the clan recruiter, give me a reason to invite. EAST

#1 Post by jamn455 »

Subject says it all. If storamin vouches for you, you are automatically out.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

Re: I am the clan recruiter, give me a reason to invite. EAST

#2 Post by Dekar »

Ok, you are TEH PWNZ0R, we get it. :roll:
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Furion
Resident
Resident

#3 Post by Furion »

Im not entirely sure wether i would get a warning for that comment that came in my mind at first so i dont post it^^.

But a suggestion, you could add a list of example reasons, so they can see wether they are good enough for you, or not.
Let our last stand burn a memory so bright it will be remembered FOREVER!

-Artanis

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#4 Post by Discombobulator »

jamn455 wrote:Subject says it all. If storamin vouches for you, you are automatically out.
You have my support.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Furion
Resident
Resident

#5 Post by Furion »

Somehow you diont seem to like storamin, what has he done to you and who is he to merit this kind of treatment?
Let our last stand burn a memory so bright it will be remembered FOREVER!

-Artanis

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#6 Post by jamn455 »

I do not support "Insert explicit messages here" people.
Line 'em up.
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#7 Post by Discombobulator »

Furion wrote:Somehow you diont seem to like storamin, what has he done to you and who is he to merit this kind of treatment?
He's an idiot.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by Storamin »

hilarious

i dont support him because he's an idiot :roll:

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#9 Post by jamn455 »

Thats a mean things to say when I have been supporting you and your mother for all these years.

This is a joke.
Line 'em up.

Poolman756
Visitor
Visitor

#10 Post by Poolman756 »

Just to clarify...

We can not (and will not jamn) dicriminate based on idiocricy. (I am a parial idiot myself)

As for a few things that will be looked at for recruitment:

We would like to see more hosts putting in for recruitment, this does not mean that we will not allow people that can not host, however if you can host, that will be a huge plus. The more hosts we get, the more EotA that can be hosted. The more its hosted, the more its played, ect.

Activity is also going to be looked at. If we do not not see you around enough, you will not be given an invite. Just because we have a ton of people in the clan, doesn't mean much if they are all inactive. Jamn and I have started going through the clan members list and all the inactive people we start to see (30 days or more) we are starting to remove. This will include Shamans. We do not need inavtice Shamans. So if this means that I need to make EotA bot and DarnBot Shamans and leave the other 3 empty, I will.

Oh, and if Storamin says you are good...hmm I just don't know. You may just need a second recommendation. :lol:

Thanks,
Poolman756
Why would you not love pie? You know its a sin not to. Pie > God. Even His commandments can't prove this is not true.

jamn455: me wants all the robot penises in his mouth

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#11 Post by Discombobulator »

Poolman756 wrote:Just to clarify...

We can not (and will not jamn) dicriminate based on idiocricy. (I am a parial idiot myself)

We would like to see more hosts putting in for recruitment, this does not mean that we will not allow people that can not host, however if you can host, that will be a huge plus. The more hosts we get, the more EotA that can be hosted. The more its hosted, the more its played, ect.

Activity is also going to be looked at. If we do not not see you around enough, you will not be given an invite. Just because we have a ton of people in the clan, doesn't mean much if they are all inactive. Jamn and I have started going through the clan members list and all the inactive people we start to see (30 days or more) we are starting to remove. This will include Shamans. We do not need inavtice Shamans. So if this means that I need to make EotA bot and DarnBot Shamans and leave the other 3 empty, I will.

Oh, and if Storamin says you are good...hmm I just don't know. You may just need a second recommendation. :lol:

Thanks,
Poolman756
That's right, because if people discriminated by idiocy, hip-hop would not exist.
I'm this forum's MVP.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#12 Post by jamn455 »

Thanks,
Poolman756
Darnbot is not active you liar. I have no problem with storamin, until he types something that is.
Line 'em up.

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#13 Post by Storamin »

Discombobulator wrote:

Thanks,
Poolman756
That's right, because if people discriminated by idiocy, hip-hop would not exist.
hip-hop is idiotic?
all forms of music must be idiotic then. classic rock? idiotic by your reasoning. just because you don't 'get it' or dislike something doesn't mean it's idiotic. to do so is to essentially cast yourself in the idiotic light.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#14 Post by Perhaps »

He never said he disliked it. ^_^ .v

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired

#15 Post by Discombobulator »

Storamin wrote:
Discombobulator wrote:

Thanks,
Poolman756
hip-hop is idiotic?
all forms of music must be idiotic then. classic rock? idiotic by your reasoning. just because you don't 'get it' or dislike something doesn't mean it's idiotic. to do so is to essentially cast yourself in the idiotic light.
Your assumptions that I believe hip-hop is idiotic because I dislike it and that I dislike classic rock are casting you in a very idiotic light.

Especially when coupled with the "You're ToXiK, I know it because I'm an auditor, because I'm paid to notice little details" encounter on Battle.net.
I'm this forum's MVP.