Foul One - Abberation

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
Pheonick
Resident
Resident

Foul One - Abberation

#1 Post by Pheonick »

Foul One, the Demon Lord

At the moment using the standard Abomination model. Perhaps darkened a shade to distinguish easier from units. Any good (but still abomination-like) abomination skins could help.

This Demon Lord is so foul it even causes discomfort for the undead, therefore he has no allegiance, unless actually paid for his presence. After the bone based front line infantry failed, he was quickly drafted in to provide a literal meat-shield position. This is the demon upon which the modern abomination were based on and eventually mass produced, they never quite replicated the Foul One's horrifying repugnance.

Consume - Innate; Devours an enemy causing 55 damage per second to the devoured unit and increasing the Demon Lord's armor by 8 and strength by 12 but slowing him by 40 for the duration of Consume. Adds an extra effect to spells.

"Here we have an extremely large Demon Lord with a fetish for organic integration, over here we have an unfortunately brave footman. Can anyone hazard a guess as to what will happen?"

Ruin Melee Deathblow - Severs important blood vessels on targets directly in front of him, causing agility modified bleed damage per second for 6 seconds. His attack speed is increased for 6 seconds and a portion of his strength is added to his damage.
If the Demon lord is under the effect of Consume he does not gain increased attack speed.

"Addicted to adding new flesh to his already gorged mass, he tends to get a little frenzied..."

Bloodwretch Corpse summon - Must be cast on a corpse near an enemy unit. Spawns a Bloodwretched from a corpse, which waits on he corpse until an enemy approaches near, then immediately attaches itself to the advancing organism and drains its health. If the unit dies before the Bloodwretched has gorged itself, it must find a new host or perish. Once the Bloodwretched has drained a certain amount of health, it explodes in a mist of blood which linger for 6 seconds, increasing the attack and movement speed of friendly units within the mist. Deals x damage every 5/5/4/3/3/2 seconds. On level 4 and above, an additional Bloodwretched is spawned from the corpse. Units killed by Bloodwretched are gibbed and do not leave corpses.
If the Demon Lord is under the effect of consume, one Bloodwretched may live on the Demon Lord until a new enemy appears. Bloodwretched instantly explode if they attach to an enemy hero.

"During one of the Foul One's travels on the world he 'befriended' a uniquely destructive parasite group. Now; he helps it to live, it helps him to kill."

Rampage Charge Spell - The Demon Lord rushes forward for x distance, knocking down units causing y damage to them and slowing their movement speed by 15%. At the end of the charge, then momentum you gained causes a 10% movement speed increase for 5 seconds.
If the demon lord is under the effect of consume, he gains half of the movement speed bonus but does more trampling damage

"The unfortunate thing is, they always see it coming."

Putrid Wake Passive/Active - Creates a cloud of noxious gas wherever he walks. The clouds appear every x seconds and last 6 seconds and afflicts nearby enemies with a degenerative effect, draining y damage every 2 seconds and negating health regeneration within 400 area of the clouds.
If the Demon Lord is under the effect of Consume, an active ability also becomes available, the Demon Lord releases a plague cloud which instantly damages units instantly for x (increasing) damage.

"I do not know how the Demon Lord digests his prey, or how the system is functioned. I hope to hell I never find out."

Visceral Purge - Ultimate; The Demon Lord literally spews his guts out, damaging units in a line for x (increasing) damage per wave for y (flat) waves for 12 seconds. Units caught in the purging have their movement speed slowed by 23%/34%/45%/56% as long as they stay in the effect of Visceral Purge.
If the Demon Lord is under the effect of consume, a small (strength) modifier is added to the damage and collision area is increased. Or the footman could be launched first in an explosion of blood.

"Nobody yet really knows why the Foul One rids himself of his precious red matter. Perhaps he merely believes he has borrowed the flesh for long enough. though, most think it's because the sadistic joy from the sheer destruction and horror outweigh the effort of regaining the flesh."

Yes, I realise Putrid Wake is a fart. Will fill in the gaps.
Last edited by Pheonick on August 9th, 2007, 10:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
I've been told that, with major surgery, I can become a preeetty good combination doorstep and draft excluder.

I feel...zomg.

"Stop getting up at night, just pee in your closet, it's that easy!" - Billy May

kinguvspaz
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Foul One - Abberation

#2 Post by kinguvspaz »

hey now, putrid wake could be an onion based burp too.

all in all i like it though
O! it is excellent / to have a giant's strength / but it is tyrannous / to use it like a giant.

my team needs a buff

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#3 Post by Tehw00tz »

How about using devour+ visceral purge to create a footman launching ultimate spell?
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Pheonick
Resident
Resident

#4 Post by Pheonick »

Yeah, I'm actually still filling in blanks on this hero...and I forgot about him for a while :roll:

That was an idea i had, exploding footman.
I've been told that, with major surgery, I can become a preeetty good combination doorstep and draft excluder.

I feel...zomg.

"Stop getting up at night, just pee in your closet, it's that easy!" - Billy May

Pheonick
Resident
Resident

#5 Post by Pheonick »

Edited, finished, fat.

The 3 words describing the Foul One hero post.

May or may not add talents.

I feel...zomg.