Arguments

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Something
Regular
Regular

Arguments

#1 Post by Something »

Something.

Storamin
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Re: Arguments

#2 Post by Storamin »

u suck?

hows that for an argument.

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by mianmian »

Why does he suck? And whats the link?
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#4 Post by Shadow.M4L »

maybe he want us to read that and then argument like in reallife...
Caus he cant handle a internet personality.

Something
Regular
Regular

#5 Post by Something »

Shadow.M4L wrote:maybe he want us to read that and then argument like in reallife...
Caus he cant handle a internet personality.
What are you talking about? People have been very similar for hundreds of years in how they argue. Internet personality my ass. Mark Twain wrote a book that relates to it in the 1870s.

Edit - Not relating to the site that is linked, just in how people are in general.
Something.

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#6 Post by Shadow.M4L »

For that you needed a full website and a book?
Wow thats sad...

Something
Regular
Regular

#7 Post by Something »

Actually, no. If you had looked at the subject of the sight, you'd know that it doesn't relate to the comment I made. Also, reading a good book (especially one I had to read for my course), and learning from it is not a bad thing. Again, who said I learned anything from the book, rather, more reminded, or justified?

And.. How do you know I'm not like.. 13 or something?!
Something.

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#8 Post by Shadow.M4L »

I dont need to know anything, i got my opinion and speak my mind. When i want you to be 13 you are 13. Simple and easy.

Something
Regular
Regular

#9 Post by Something »

Shadow.M4L wrote:I dont need to know anything, i got my opinion and speak my mind. When i want you to be 13 you are 13. Simple and easy.
Yes, and your comment would only really be relevant under the assumption that I've had plenty of years in the world to have come upon a realization that people in general have been the same for hundreds of years. You can't expect a child to know much afterall.. Just what they should know for their age.

Also, given the fact that some people can live sheltered lives and be very naive and unknowing, but still very intelligent, you can't exactly bash on it, since some people just don't really have much of a choice. Some don't even realize they have a choice, and I don't blame them for that.

Before you form a hard opinion, you should try and study the facts more. There can be first impressions, yes, but you should try see more than that. I'm not perfect, I'm not saying I am. I do sometimes jump the gun and go with impressions, but I am practicing what I preach.

So, yes. You do need to know before your opinion means anything.

Edit - I don't mean that the uneducated opinion can't be right. After all, I've been right about things I know little of to begin with. I just mean that there can be more to what you think there is, so don't jump the gun.
Something.

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#10 Post by Shadow.M4L »

Lol not really, trying to change the wise how a other person things is a stupid idea realy.
Also if the person prove me that he/she isnt like that then its ok and my opinion will change,but if the person dont want to, then it is not my problem.
Also why i should wait weeks till i know more about other people? People lie and betray and do everything for their own benefits, and most people are friendly because they wont be harmed by others. That is why they are friendly to each other.
The whole society is based on a giant lie, and if someone acts like all badass then people tend to say, there is something wrong with his education.
So people get raised lying for their whole life, until they decide to do else.

Ofcourse the whole society would break up if everyone goes like: yo idiot shut up, i hate you man, and so on. But! I dont want to discuss this. 3 Reasons:
1. My english isnt good enough to do a discussion about this term.
2. I had this discussion often enough and iam bored of it.
3. People try to convince me into another way and call me "badwordhere" for thinking like that.