Spawn Tower/Core

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
FutatsuNoOmoi
Resident
Resident

#26 Post by FutatsuNoOmoi »

Here, what if the Paladin had a 20% health increase of knight, 20% armor increase(not 20% more reduction), 20% damage increase, and an ability... This will be a good question of your judgement, do you think that would make promotion any less in value than the game already is?

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#27 Post by mianmian »

So its basicly a 20% boost across the board plus a new ability, so its still countered by priests/drakes, but less so.

Personally unless the Ability was stellar, I wouldnt get this, it would be a better use of cores to get ether a 2nd Knight tower (pointless) or something that hard counters the Drake/Priest.
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

FutatsuNoOmoi
Resident
Resident

#28 Post by FutatsuNoOmoi »

No, I'm not even going to argue a thown out there example rather it is viable for balance, in fact that wasn't the purpose of the reply, at this point, it's seeing if you can judge rather promotion would be good or not after such a change, but your inability to determine that points in the direction of bad judgement, now that been said, let's see where everyone else is at.

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#29 Post by mianmian »

I have no idea what your saying Futatsu

BTW, I still have no idea why W0tz even brought promote into this, it dosent affect it, its not relevant at all.
-Lithium flower

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#30 Post by Tehw00tz »

I don't even use promote until I get it to level 2. I'd rather have super spawns and put skill points into something else besides Promote, like net, banner, ambush, and her long bow. I don't think I like Promote, it's just a personal preferance.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#31 Post by Storamin »

Something wrote:That's it, this is my final post here.

I've had it. You people are obviously too imcompetent to discuss things with.

For starters mianmian, I'm not even the creator of this thread, so you've lost credit.

And again, for the "I'm not counting" time: It was never said that they would be "uber" units, or "super" or anything relating to such. GET A CLUE.

Sounds to me, you people couldn't build a nice set of stairs if you tried 1000 times in a row.
goodbye? will you also use your other account too or leaving with it as well?

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#32 Post by Tehw00tz »

Something wrote: You people are obviously too imcompetent to discuss things with
Anyone else found this part ironic?
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#33 Post by Shadow.M4L »

Well i could understand him, he had an idea about some spawns. Then he wrote them down still his pink glasses on and hoping everyone will find it exciting.
But you countered it and he wasnt able to make real good points.

Also its weird in the discussion where i discussed with him about flexibel spawns he just gave up.

Also if youre still there guy with this wannabe asian touch, try to convince jak not the forum~

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#34 Post by mianmian »

Thanks Shadow.

I do like the like base idea, another use of Cores, but atm, its kinda pointless since Stormwail is getting retired for a bit :P

I dont think he should give up though if people argue with him :p
-Lithium flower

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#35 Post by Shadow.M4L »

Well i think the main problem was the missing details, like stats and comparing between units.
Also i dont think there would be such a big problem with promote, caus if the creeps are upgraded once its like promote level 1. And then you can promote it again.

But we need to put in place then that we can only upgrade it once.
Having fire elementars on level 1 promote would be sweet.

But before we need to see what will happen with all the updates. Escapeley for Felpine Grove. Adding something that will only help on 2 maps instead of all would be useless, escapiley for such a thing like spawn manipulation. (bad word^^)

Also dont try to provoke each other to much~