Aberration leak?

Report bugs.
Something
Regular
Regular

Aberration leak?

#1 Post by Something »

Played around with aberration on 3 occasions.

First time with FutatsuNoOmoi, on Candleburg. He was an Infiltrator, and didn't really do anything, but just adding that. I had gotten level 6 aberration, and had stacked it on several things. No lag.

Second game, a public, 3vs3. Map was Kedges.. I can't remember the class setups anymore, bleh.. However, I do remember the game lagging so much very soon that I couldn't play. Futatsu even had lagged a lot.. In fact, everyone in the game but him and I (I just watched his screen) bailed out and left before the game was over.

Third game, another public, 3vs3. This time on Candleburg. Again.. Lagged like crazy, same results as the previous Kedges.

So.. I've played a lot, but hardly played with aberration.. 2 out of 3 games playing with it, I believe it's a cause for memory leaks.
Something.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

I've gotten no types of memory leaks with Abberation, and I've played about 6 games with people being Plight and 2 myself being Plight and in every game Abberation was used.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

There's more or less no way aberration could cause significant memory leaks, espeiclay with the single target infrequent casts. It might have a leak, but totaly insignifigant.

DarnYak