Wii Thread

Siege_Lord
Wanderer
Wanderer

#26 Post by Siege_Lord »

Roy and Marth, and yes. I finally got my wii yesterday, it's really fun. So fun I didn't remember to post until now :P.

Wii sports: Awesome if you have multiple people, I'm not sure how it'd be with just one but I suppose I'll see eventually :D.

Legend of Zelda: Not that far in, but so far very good. I'll update the post if the impression changes.

Rayman Raving Rabbids: Very fun, but if you expected the rabbids to look as good as they did in the commercials you'll be a bit disappointed. The games are really all over the place in regards to time taken, but none are super short like wario ware (that I've seen).

If you guys want in depth descriptions/impressions just ask and I'll try, I just did these real quick so i can go rest my wii sports injuries :wink:.

Fishin4pigeon
Visitor
Visitor

#27 Post by Fishin4pigeon »

So...how are the Wii controls for Zelda? I've heard different things about them.

And yeah, Roy and Marth are from the Fire Emblem series. Neither of them is in any of the American released games, though. (if you insist, Roy makes a cameo appearance in Fire Emblem, the first US released one)

The FE series is pretty fun overall, it's a grid turn based strategy. It's not a lot like FF Tactics, though...erm...well, I'm getting off-topic, so I'll leave it at that.
I shall forever continue my search for the elusive phat lewt.

Siege_Lord
Wanderer
Wanderer

#28 Post by Siege_Lord »

So...how are the Wii controls for Zelda? I've heard different things about them.
I like the controls, I think most negative impressions might have to do with the fact that you don't actually swing the sword like the move you want to do (you can, but it just accepts any swing). For example, a stab would be forward on the analog stick and swing and the normal swing is just a horizontal slash. The aimer controls are terrific, takes time to get used to the new control scheme though (15 mins for me).

Mills
Addict
Addict

#29 Post by Mills »

If you want my console's number, ask me somewhere else. I'm not going to be posting it here because frankly I would rather enjoy never seeing most of the people here again.

If you wish, you can also treat that as my farewell message of leaving a blatantly imbalanced map and a horribly disfunctional clan, both of which seem to have absolutely no future.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#30 Post by jamn455 »

ToXiK wrote:If you wish, you can also treat that as my farewell message of leaving a blatantly imbalanced map and a horribly disfunctional clan, both of which seem to have absolutely no future.
Well isn't half of that stuff true, you could have made a new thread for this part of the message, would have led to more discussion about it.

Ion
Communist

#31 Post by Ion »

Well isn't half of that stuff true, you could have made a new thread for this part of the message, would have led to more discussion about it.
I don't really think he cares much, so I really doubt he'd want to discuss it.
Ion.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#32 Post by Daeatul »

wow toxik was the perfect name for ya. Glad you stuck around and helped when ya did. Sorry were not up to your level of seriousness. Hopefully you will find a clan or make one to better meet your demands. Anyways the wii looks awesome ! i envy you all ! i have bills and they suck :(. i really wanted to play zelda. Glad to see nintendo doin well again. yea i kind of wondered where you were siege haven't seen you on wc3 for a while lol. oh well when i manage to purchase it ill have to play a few games with y'all :D

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#33 Post by Discombobulator »

ToXiK wrote:If you want my console's number, ask me somewhere else. I'm not going to be posting it here because frankly I would rather enjoy never seeing most of the people here again.

If you wish, you can also treat that as my farewell message of leaving a blatantly imbalanced map and a horribly disfunctional clan, both of which seem to have absolutely no future.
Another one bites the dust...
I'm this forum's MVP.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#34 Post by Tehw00tz »

I know I'm gonna probally get yelled at for posting this in an old hread but I just got my Wii.
Console Number: 7700 1778 1213 1512

EDIT: Who's already pre-ordered Mario Party 8?
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Poolman756
Visitor
Visitor

#35 Post by Poolman756 »

just loving bringing back old threads...but heres my Wii ID...ive had it for a long while now...just getting on to post it...

Pool: 0717 5090 9628 8034
Why would you not love pie? You know its a sin not to. Pie > God. Even His commandments can't prove this is not true.

jamn455: me wants all the robot penises in his mouth

BoBoTheBum
Visitor
Visitor

#36 Post by BoBoTheBum »

Tehw00tz wrote:EDIT: Who's already pre-ordered Mario Party 8?
I pre-ordered it.

Didn't have money for it when it came around, so I lost my pre-order <.<;;
WTF NERF wrote:Polar Furbolgs' weapon attack sound changed from WoodHeavyBash to WoodMediumBash
WTF DUDE, WTF WERE SO SCREWED NOW

IMBAAAAAAAAAAA