Passive abilities like lyfials skeletons

Report bugs.
Morgoth-Bauglir
Visitor
Visitor

Passive abilities like lyfials skeletons

#1 Post by Morgoth-Bauglir »

Always wondered why they just sit there and do not have things to push them along with armies,I mean it would be differant if they came under your control but as they are now,They are relatively useless.
Recently saw some zombie creatures that do the same and just sit there and look....well ugly.
Do not know specifically who/what they come from but are useless in same regards.
Maybe give control to the hero who has the passive or give em a little push so they go to a nearby enemy base?
call me odd call me peculiar im all that and much much more
proud of my 4918 user private banlist
clan eota west shaman

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#2 Post by Hammel »

The ugly zombies are a side-effect of the UD special units, those blue-ish zombies... When they attack, they add a buff to the enemy unit, and when that unit dies, it is resurrected as a zombie (like Black Arrows in melee wc3)... then they also spread their plague themselves, so you can easily turn the whole enemy army into zombies...

And I dont think they are useless, they are masses of cannon fodder when going into an enemy base...

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

I honestly don't know why the zombies are standing around like that. They should be getting used with the same summon code that the Druids have, and some of the upgrade summons which make them join the spawn walking. I'll probably be adding a differnt method to make the ones that fail work properly.

DarnYak