<FIXED> Siege lord awkward shadow bastian control

Report bugs.
BLUEPOWERVAN
Regular
Regular

<FIXED> Siege lord awkward shadow bastian control

#1 Post by BLUEPOWERVAN »

Lots of accidental rally moves, as that is its default right click action.

Possible to make the default to move?

The reason its so common, is because the selection box for the unit/building is huge, so if you ever do a box select (for instance you want to select your hero and some guards) chances are great you will accidentally select the building if it is anywhere on the screen with you.

Then, troops can be randomly sent to some spot on the map where you have to move the tower over and order them back anywhere else... its just a big pain. Or worse you can not realize you did it, and select your hero and find out 5 minutes later you lost the game for your team because you made all their creeps in a lane disappear off to some random spot.

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#2 Post by mianmian »

Sorrow Liege, not SIEGE LORD, plz plz fix it :D
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#3 Post by Dekar »

Clearly the bastions aura is bugged, because its non existant. As a mobile commander center it should at least give some non stacking damage or defense boost for units around it to encourage its use in locations of conflicts.

And its easily killed by some elite archers. The damage it deals it basically non existant, just as the display of it. It cant fire on buildings? Loading units in is unconfortable and requires exact placement under it.

Even though its worth over 500 gold per cast, i would rather get some useful item for my hero and use his innate if really needed.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer