Test8 Bugs go here

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
Dawnbringer
Visitor
Visitor

#26 Post by Dawnbringer »

[FIXED]Arcane Archer's heal IS bugged.I am not even sure if it heals after the first holy light casted.But it does banish the person fine.

[FIXED]Dread Shaman's regeneration skill is bugged.I think it works at level 1,but not the levels after that.

Edit: Nephilim's Night's Eye does NOT work properly,you do not gain vision of other heroes (as the skill description says) although there IS a debuff icon on them.You can try by using Night's Eye and then pressing "Esc".You won't see all of the other heroes.

de-cross
Visitor
Visitor

#27 Post by de-cross »

[FIXED] -The hotkey for upgrading the main buildings of the undead doesn't works

[FIXED] -The Damage of Rend Soul seems to be wrong in the tooltip and -s

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#28 Post by DarnYak »

Anyone wondering where the hell 1.11 is at this point.

Thunderstrike is the only major bug I know of at the moment. Why it doesn't work is beyond me, I have two identical lines of code in seperate triggers, one works, one doesn't. I've spent a good part of this week entirely devoted to fixing this problem and i just can't find it.

There's not much (...anything?) to do besides fixing Thunderstrike to be honest.

DarnYak

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#29 Post by Tehw00tz »

Kill the skill and make a new one? If that's whats holding back .11 then... -.-;;
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#30 Post by DarnYak »

Tehw00tz wrote:Kill the skill and make a new one? If that's whats holding back .11 then... -.-;;
Well, i'm at the point I'm convinced i'm not doing anything wrong, so i'm trying completely random shit to see if it'll eventualy just start working for no reason. However, this is taking forever.

DarnYak

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#31 Post by mianmian »

Incarnation

[FIXED] -Bone Armor? that reduces damage isnt in the tooltip
[FIXED] -Undeath Domination dosetn work, at all

[UNFIXABLE] -Mark of the Reaper has a huge space at the bottom of the tooltip
[NOT GETTING FIXED FOR 1.11]-No graphic for the AoE part of his nuke working, when its used on a unit with Mark of the Reaper (it works, just no graphic)

Plight:
[WORKING] -Energy shield dosent work? Or the buff dosent disappear after it runs out
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

aegir ravenking
Resident
Resident

#32 Post by aegir ravenking »

On Candleburg, around the 27th minute, a computer Gravel's rockslide somehow became an aura.

After his death it stuck around damaging our townhall.

Also, tool tip for scintillate claims it regenering mana.
The tooltip for retaliate reads: has retaiate: when attacked.
Formerly known as kevin.mentor.
Darlocks and Psilons forever!

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#33 Post by DarnYak »

Thunderstrike bug FIXED

Since this was a really obscure, big bug, i'll post an explination. I'd also like to say I feel I am not at all responsible for this bug.

What it comes down to is this. Thunderstrike is based on channel, with its order being "silence". The debuff itself is based on the real Silence spell, so it creates a dummy unit and casts silence on the same area.

The bug is apparently you can't allowed to issue a silence order within a silence spell's effect trigger, even though thier on different units and neither is being effected by either spell. I dont know if this is exclusive to silence, or if other spell behave the same way (ie, not casting flamestrike within flamestrike). I just know it was a total bitch to find and the only reason Icould see them doing it is having two units silence each other and being unable to be clear who silenced who first.

Now that this really fucking annoying bussiness is done, i'll be taking the rest of the night off, and then I'll try to find anything I missed (including some recent postings) tomorrow. I will be hosting Test9 games most likely, if you want to hang out on east later in the day Sunday, but these will be exclusively for verifying all bugs are fixed not actual full games.

DarnYak

Poolman756
Visitor
Visitor

Streak Bugs...

#34 Post by Poolman756 »

a. streaked into building at 11 min mark

b. at approx 18 minutes streaked to artifact building and could not buy until walked away from building and back to it

c. I love being able to streak while dead....check it out at 25 min
Attachments
Streak While Dead.w3g
a few streak bugs
(81.21 KiB) Downloaded 236 times

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#35 Post by DarnYak »

Since I said it'd be out Sunday, and that time has passed, let me say this much:

I believe all major bugs are fixed. A few minor ones may be lurking around, but I no longer care.

Gloomreap's objective needs to be tested still. This is the true, last thing holding relese up.

After 2 years of 1.11 being almost done, this should be it finally. Can you believe 1.11 was originaly meant to be a balance change only version?

DarnYak

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#36 Post by Tehw00tz »

DarnYak wrote:After 2 years of 1.11 being almost done, this should be it finally.
DarnYak
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP