application for Northrend

Request membership in Clan EotA on any server.
Floing
Wanderer
Wanderer
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Floing

application for Northrend

#1 Post by Floing »

I hereby applicate to join the EotA clan Europe. The last time I played EotA was 5 years ago and I remember that it was quite nice but hard to get a game. I stumbled upon the bot of your clan (which you really should look at: as a normal user with non admin priviliges I could pack 9 bots into the game accidentally breaking the bot because it can only start with 2 players and I couldnt remove the bots) and decided to give it a go.

Jouven
Resident
Resident
Battle.net name: Df1-Jouven

Re: application for Northrend

#2 Post by Jouven »

I don't know if the clan stills exists on northrend, the European server, I think it doesn't. Your best bet is to join the steam group and try to contact me or just wait for the weekend schedule and show up on the useast server clan channel.

You can open the slots using .open #slotnumber, without any permissions. People joining and filling the slots with comps and then leaving is a known issue but I don't know if anything can be done about it except checking the bot periodically.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Battle.net name: Dekar

#3 Post by Dekar »

I didnt keep the Euro clan alive and I havent heard anything about it, so I guess its still disbanded.
Just do what Jou said and join the Steam group + weekend games on East.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#4 Post by Discombobulator »

Floing wrote:I hereby applicate to join the EotA clan Europe. The last time I played EotA was 5 years ago and I remember that it was quite nice but hard to get a game. I stumbled upon the bot of your clan (which you really should look at: as a normal user with non admin priviliges I could pack 9 bots into the game accidentally breaking the bot because it can only start with 2 players and I couldnt remove the bots) and decided to give it a go.
I need your credit card data in order to process your application.
I'm this forum's MVP.