EotA: Twilight 1.14d7 Download

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA: Twilight 1.14d7 Download

#1 Post by DarnYak »

This really shouldn't even be a released version to be honest. Treant's Forestlord skill only has Steelpine working, and everything else is mostly untested.

DarnYak
Attachments
EotA_Twilight_1_14d7.w3x
(1.99 MiB) Downloaded 315 times

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

Re: EotA: Twilight 1.14d7 Download

#2 Post by watermelon »

Tree's ult can actually revive units but it only seems to do it once for each unit.
For some reason, it seemed to have removed an ally hero permanently after it reincarnated once (and got instant-killed by miasma flies) along with dropping all its items.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

That's quite the ultimate.

I seriously cannot fathom how it would end up removing an entire unit...

DarnYak

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary

#4 Post by watermelon »

Soar removes the intelligence decrease from Brain Freeze. Not sure if that occurs for other stat modifiers.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by DarnYak »

Wonder if it comes back when you un-soar...

DarnYak

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary

#6 Post by watermelon »

It just removes the stat bonus (even when you stop soaring), but the debuff is still there.

EDIT: This is something I probably should have mentioned earlier. Units that are used mostly for a graphical effect, ex: Infernal Binding's Shades and Neph's Retaliate, don't get Locust back after they've been recycled. While it's not really a problem for AM, it can be annoying to move with Neph since the images create collision. A solution would be to remove Locust from those dummies with the weird way that it has to be done in WC3 and add it back when they get used.

EDIT 2: I've also edited my post for Neph if you still care about him.

EDIT 3: Manually changing the point target for Swoop cuts Swoop's time short, even if it's a slight adjustment, unless you keep spamming right-click orders.
Blade Rain is still described as Evocation-based but -s doesn't show any change.

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary

#7 Post by watermelon »

How do you get Inflammation for Geomancy? The tile seems to be the same as Grass tile.
I've only seen it on Kedge on blue's top right base and it's in a certain location.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#8 Post by DarnYak »

watermelon wrote:How do you get Inflammation for Geomancy? The tile seems to be the same as Grass tile.
I've only seen it on Kedge on blue's top right base and it's in a certain location.
Sorry I forgot to answer this earlier.

That's the bugfix for the edge of blight desync, so it appears when you're off blight but within 3 tiles of a blight square (except road and rock, since those are blight safe). If it's appearing somewhere else I may have a rogue peice of blight I accidently placed in the editor, so please show me where.

DarnYak

roaddogg
Wanderer
Wanderer

#9 Post by roaddogg »

If you play 5x5 with all the computer insane players, your allies seem to do less than half what your enemies do. Stormwail: enemies take all the obelisks, build new bases and can be called really insane, allies though do almost nothing. The same on Gloomreap, insane enemies buy and defend Digmasters, allies are quite silly. Can you do something about that? I mean, something like a command to make allie computer players behave like enemies, playing full strength.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#10 Post by DarnYak »

That was intentional, however that decision was also made before i removed the AI pooling human players to manage all that. I'll consider changing some of it next time I update the AI (for the creep revamps, probably this week), but not all of it.

DarnYak