Dat wiki

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Crazyedd
Regular
Regular
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: NagaSpawn

Dat wiki

#1 Post by Crazyedd »

So, I'm thinking of doing some work on the wiki, but I don't really have all of the information on the heroes.

Is there any way I can get info on the heroes to edit what I can of the wiki. Specifically, I want to add the actual spell names to some heroes and update the pages for the grim brigade heroes (it doesn't have the same layout as the elven battalion and creeps).
I'd also like to make some changes to the duration and range sections under the hero spells, considering it doesn't actually say anything.

So, is there any way I can get info on all the heroes (mainly grim brigade)? Specifically, how they level, how their spells level, base stats. etc.

May aswell have a decent wiki. :D

On a side note, I don't know much about creating tables and adding pictures to the wiki, so I'm just going to work with what I can, but I wouldn't mind some advice on how to make changes to the very intricately designed sections of the wiki. :oops:

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

Re: Dat wiki

#2 Post by watermelon »

Looking through this helps a lot in getting acquainted with wiki editing.
Otherwise, just mess around with some wiki page to get familiar with editing but preview the page rather than saving it.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dat wiki

#3 Post by DarnYak »

I appreciate the desire to help but i'm also not sure i'd say its worth it at this point in eota's life. I certainly wouldn't stop you, but realize we should be seeing the last official (well, unless someone besides me takes it over) version within a month (or two, tops).

DarnYak