killyabot

Post suggestions, wishes, complaints about the bots on the East, West, and Euro realms here.

Moderator: Perhaps

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

killyabot

#1 Post by jamn455 »

Why is this bot in the channel.
It has no significance.
It does nothing.
Its a waste of space.
So, Why is it in Clan EotA?

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#2 Post by Dekar »

To see what happens in the channel? :roll:
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

de-cross
Visitor
Visitor

#3 Post by de-cross »

for the same reasons as every other bot (for example these VERY important reasons[url=chttp://12.180.182.199/frostmourne/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=115]->click me I'm a link<-[/url])

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#4 Post by jamn455 »

My bot adds a way for people to get into the channel without being in the clan. I could easily remove it but i feel that we need one bot in there when EotA goes down. Two are simply not needed in the channel.

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#5 Post by Elle »

jamn455 wrote:My bot adds a way for people to get into the channel without being in the clan.
Which is all that's needed. There's really no need for there to be other bots in the channel, you're either playing or you're not.

Ion
Communist

#6 Post by Ion »

Why argue when you can turn this into COMMUNIST PROPOGANDA!

I can see it now. The whole clan revolutionizes to create a channel in which every member collectively contributes to a single StealthBot which will stay in the channel 24/7. This will not only stem the annoyance felt by several members in the clan, but will unify our actions and empower us as a collective to make decisions that change not the life of just the individual, but the life as a community as well.

Long live Communist EotA.
Ion.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#7 Post by Tehw00tz »

For the mother land, Russia!
Для земли мати, Россия!
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

de-cross
Visitor
Visitor

#8 Post by de-cross »

If you had a clue how ironic this is....

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#9 Post by Hammel »

Clan EotA is united in crying about the bots... STOP COMMUNISM, DONT CRY ANYMORE.

-Ham

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#10 Post by Tehw00tz »

de-cross wrote:If you had a clue how ironic this is....
Again it'd be more ironic if we were made of iron.
Для мати России!(http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr)
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#11 Post by Storamin »

Ion wrote:Why argue when you can turn this into COMMUNIST PROPOGANDA!

I can see it now. The whole clan revolutionizes to create a channel in which every member collectively contributes to a single StealthBot which will stay in the channel 24/7. This will not only stem the annoyance felt by several members in the clan, but will unify our actions and empower us as a collective to make decisions that change not the life of just the individual, but the life as a community as well.

Long live Communist EotA.
hey there... i say we ressurect Communist EotA except we all mass load with emerge bot.

i love old threads

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#12 Post by Tehw00tz »

I don't think Ion is here anymore.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#13 Post by jamn455 »

Your bot joins, when EotA bot is there and it doesnt leave. You will get your bot banned.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#14 Post by Discombobulator »

Мене је затекао рат у Призрену. По ратном распореду био сам одређен као официр за везу између команданта армије, генерала Илије Брашића и дивизија 3. армије. Сматрам да ово поглавље не би било потпуно ако не бих овде унео и оно шта сам ја лично видео и преживео у томе хаосу нечувеног ратовања.

Пре објаве рата вршио сам дужност шефа дивизиjске базе за снабдевање на граничном сектору за утврђивање Паштрик - Коритник према Албанији. Утврђивање границе вршили су војници сталног кадра и обвезници позвани на вежбу. То у ствари није било никакво солидно утврђивање границе но копање неких рупа "курјачких" и побијање дрвеног коља у 3-6 реда у циљу спречавања пролаза непријатељских тенкова. Људска снага злоупотребљена је без икаквих изгледа да ће то бити од неке користи за случај рата. Извештаји месечни слати су претпостављеним "гранични сектор од-до, утврђен је и обезбеђен".
I'm this forum's MVP.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#15 Post by Dekar »

Could you, like, add the babelfish link into your sig? :roll:
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#16 Post by Tehw00tz »

Half of it like has typos or something, so you can only get some words out of it.
Babelfish wrote:To exchange јe zatekao of rat in To prizrenu. On the the military to Biot's rasporedu very odreђen CSM of ofitsir after I convey izmeђu of komandanta to armiјe, General iliјe Brashiћa and diviziјa 3. to armiјe. To smatram yes ovo to poglavљe not bi beat potpuno ako not of bikh to ovde uneo and it shta itself јa personally of video and prezhiveo in volume to chaos of nechuvenog of ratovaњa. Pre to obјave of rata vrshio itself duzhnost chief to divizi.zhske to base for snabdevaњe on the boundary to sector for utvrђivaњe Of pashtrik - Koritnik of prema Of albaniјi. To utvrђivaњe to the boundary of vrshili of the sou of voјnitsi of stalnog of sequence and obveznitsi of pozvani to vezhbu. The in stvari niјe beat nikakvo solidly to utvrђivaњe to boundary but to kopaњe of the certain of rupa of "kurјachkikh" and pobiјaњe of drvenog of koљa in 3-6 reda in to tsiљu of sprechavaњa the pusher of the nepriјateљskikh of tenkova. Љudska of snaga of zloupotrebљena јe without the the ikakvikh of izgleda yes ћe that to biti odes to neke to koristi for sluchaј of rata. Izveshtaјi of mesechni to slati sou pretpostavљenim "granichni sector ode- to, utvrђen јe and obezbeђen".
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP