EotA 1.13d Download

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA 1.13d Download

#1 Post by DarnYak »

Wasn't going to release this but why not. Not really complete, TC ai is a work in progress, BP got his changes.

DarnYak
Attachments
EotA_Twilight_1_13d.w3x
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 248 times

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: EotA 1.13d Download

#2 Post by DarnYak »

Changes:
- BP's speed talent reduced to be 20% speed max, and duration reduced to 7 seconds from 10/infinite.
- Ebb collapses together at a slightly slower rate (~30%)

Currently seeking more feedback on the actual damage from both Chasten and his inniate before I mess with them. Also seeking feedback on the flame trails (thinking of upping the spawn rate so it comes out looking more like a line).

Other notes: How's harpy's swoop damage now?

DarnYak

SuIIy
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Sully24

#3 Post by SuIIy »

BP's Chasten does hit like a bitch, however, I've noticed the dot dmg is really short, and I can be dispelled. I'd probably lengthen the duration and lessen the overall dmg...

I know that seems counterproductive, but it STILL can be dispelled.

[FIXED] Also, an indicater under "-s" on how hard the iniall dmg is would be great, as you currently have to relay on the numbers that pop onto the screen :(

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#4 Post by Tehw00tz »

Harpy's swoop damage is nice. I like the risk/reward of hitting from further away. It was doing pretty decent damage even though I was stacking strength. Allows for a higher degree of teamwork, plight/harpy has so much synergy because he can slow/hold them to allow for Harpy to get a max damage swoop to hit.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#5 Post by Sparda963 »

I think bp's new stuff is pretty solid. the inate active skill can be pretty amazing, or pretty shitty depending on how you use it. dropping it on a heavy mele unit at the front line that isnt moving = bbq. putting it on a hero that is retreating through his own lines = nice dmg to units coming up from the back. putting it on a hero that knows how to deal with it = sad panda.

His new skill i think is pretty well balanced i think. the knockback may be a touch to much, and if used correctly can be used to constantly creep trap enemy heros due to the very low cd on the skill. the front dmg and dot dmg seem pretty balanced, though havent seen anyone stack massive int or str yet to see the effects.

havent touched tc at all.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by DarnYak »

Yea I'm probably going to take down the knockback a bit. It doesn't scale abusively like harpy (at least, not untill i add in its combo) but is a little further than i intended.

DarnYak

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#7 Post by Tehw00tz »

DarnYak wrote:It doesn't scale abusively like harpy (at least, not untill i add in its combo) but is a little further than i intended.
It would be abusive if strength also upped the damage on swoop, I find it's a good balance between choosing damage and knockback.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP