Tips for beginners

Post strategies and guides, and comment on those that others have written.

Moderator: Mills

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Tips for beginners

#26 Post by DarkNemesis »

ToXiK wrote:
DarkNemesis wrote:Help???

I don't have a problem with Jamn helping anyone. If only he were actually doing just that.

If you really had a problem with Coke "reviving" this thread then you would have already locked it long ago. After all, your the mod, right? :wink:
He's being more helpful than you are in my opinion. Now as I said before, stop posting in my section of the forums and stop breaking our forum guidelines.
Post.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#27 Post by Reaper »

Your current manner of posting is not constructive, I would suggest reading our forum guidelines a bit more carefully before the next time you reply, unless you want a mod to take action.

If you have any problems feel free to send a pm to me.
[Reaper]

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#28 Post by DarkNemesis »

Reaper wrote:Your current manner of posting is not constructive, I would suggest reading our forum guidelines a bit more carefully before the next time you reply, unless you want a mod to take action.

If you have any problems feel free to send a pm to me.
Neither is Jamns or yours for that matter. Yet I don't see you bitching to Jamn about it.

Double Standards obviously.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Reaper
Retired
Retired

#29 Post by Reaper »

I didn't see you contacting anyone about jamn's behaviour

If you would like to further discuss anything with me feel free, however do it through private messaging, not in threads.

ToXiK is also awesome.
[Reaper]

Mills
Addict
Addict

#30 Post by Mills »

Reaper wrote:ToXiK is also awesome.
Why thank you.

Reaper
Retired
Retired

#31 Post by Reaper »

No problem
[Reaper]

Setokaiva
Resident
Resident
Battle.net name: Setokaiva

#32 Post by Setokaiva »

About the only real tips I can offer is to make sure you understand how the Obelisks work, use of Generators and such. The capture of Obelisks is vitally important to success -- At least on Stormwail Peak, other maps which don't have Obelisks may be a bit more straightforward. Another thing is to make sure you understand the scroll that's in your inventory from the start of the game and how to temper items, as that's the only way you'll get better equipment, though some people go without permanent items and just stick with consumables.

And above all else LISTEN TO YOUR TEAMMATES. When there's a push going on somewhere, an Obelisk about to fall or a teammate in trouble, you need to keep abreast of the current situation and see if there's anything you can do to help. You're a team, so act like one!
BOOOHNE~STORRRRRRRRM