zomg another reason to stop playing EotA, another game!

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

zomg another reason to stop playing EotA, another game!

#1 Post by Tehw00tz »

Eh, me and Wind_Blade started playing this game a week ago, it's fun if you know how a 15 mile per hour wind going to the right affects a missle with a certain amount of power at a 17 degree angle. It's really not that hard, its a lot of guess work of trying to figure out what to use. the game's name is Gunbound, you may of heard of it, you may hate it, IDC.
It's a game where you drive tanks called Mobiles, there are 16 pickable ones and 2 hidden ones, to get the hidden ones you must pick random and only then you have a slight chance of getting one of the two. Its turn based, each mobile gets 3 of its own unique shots, the one labeled SS can be used once every 10 or so turns.
Screenshots: http://www.softnyx.com/_english/default.asp
Webpage: http://gunbound.ijji.com/
It's made by Koreans so the the english may accounsionally turn into engrish, there is also a swear blocked system.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#2 Post by Hammel »

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! STOP HAUNTING ME!!!

3 days ago, Dek suggested another 3 or 4 games to me, now you show up and all I wanna do is play Dwarf Fort and EotA 1.11 (when it is finally released ^^)

-Ham

P.S.: I know 1.11 is gonna take a lot more time since Yak is currently working on a halloween map for blizz...

AlienFromBeyond
Resident
Resident

#3 Post by AlienFromBeyond »

You... just discovered Gunbound?

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by DarnYak »

Hammel wrote:P.S.: I know 1.11 is gonna take a lot more time since Yak is currently working on a halloween map for blizz...
Only like 3 more days to sumbit it =P

Speaking of which, i'm going to need a ton of testers starting tomarrow. 2 days to balance the whole thing is going to be a blast!

DarnYak

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#5 Post by jamn455 »

Umm yak give me a time and I should be able to help you if its anywhere from 2-11 pm eastern.

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#6 Post by Sparda963 »

i will be around in the later afternoon and all evening for testing if ya need me.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#7 Post by Tehw00tz »

Alien I knew about Gunbound when it was original CLOSED BETA for Thor's Hammer, it's just a matter of if anyone knew about it here, and the latest trend seems to be posting different games...

Yak, when can we start testing? Server/time(central east mountain)
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Psiblade94122
Visitor
Visitor

#8 Post by Psiblade94122 »

aye i was playing that game fer 3years now my firend! and well i might consider reinstalling it (was in closed beta and account still working XD) SNL GHUNTY my old sn where i shifted everything (i had my sn changed due to a fact a clan tag would look funny on me <TH-Ghunty> (TH = very old starcraft clan)) so now im psiblade and was able to change my gunbound name to PsiHunter

But since your useing ijji let me introduce u to gunster (currently playing) its basically realtime gunbound, or side scrolling CS with 500hp per person <gunbound is 1000hp <normal w/o avatars> btw on gunbound if u see a santa with a castkit thats me. and woots i thought u didnt like anime.
a game called LANDMASS i dunno if its going to ijji but i have a good feeling it will
gunster.ijji.com
also thir moveing gunz to ijji
Quick fact
ijji in korean is HANGAME
On request of Tehwootz, i have taken down my pictures. (and for some reason i cant post -_-)

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#9 Post by Tehw00tz »

A+ on the animating job on that sig but, D- for using those damn scary anime peoples again.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#10 Post by Discombobulator »

Pics are nice, but 1.2mb size is not.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#11 Post by Dekar »

Nor is it nice to waste 500 pixel of the site with a single signature *demands some little signature rules*
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer