??? - ??? (a hero made from your strings of cool spells)

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Psiblade94122
Visitor
Visitor

??? - ??? (a hero made from your strings of cool spells)

#1 Post by Psiblade94122 »

ok ive bin thinking, you know how an abomination in w3 is just bodies sewn up togeter? how bout we make a hero just like that, EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS DIFFERENT AND RANDOM, and what makes it good is that whatever happens to the nero depends on you!
I start by:
Modle: Goblin Sappler (unless in use) but i think that units awsome
the rest is on you guys ^_^ good luck.
(o yes plz dont rigg the hero i WILL be posting this under hero ideas for a random race)
Current story:
(Unknown hero Name) find himself in a (insert race) enpampment. This hero is strapped with bombs and knows (insert random magic here). He ran away from the Goblin Labratory, after knowing that his training is just to sacrafice himself blowing up a few rats. Now hes on the streets of (insert race) encampment, willing to work for a few peices of gold.
-FIN-
Thats the gist of y hes here all the () will depend on what u contribute. YOU MAY ONLY CONTRIBUTE ONE THING! No he is not a hireable comp controlled hero, its a player hero.
the rest is on you, good luck
On request of Tehwootz, i have taken down my pictures. (and for some reason i cant post -_-)

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

Sapper model is in use, you can hire them in the goblin labratories.

Hold Person
Pheonix Touch
Imbued Equipment[Included w/ Hazard Slash]
Gale
Heaven's Wrath
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Fishin4pigeon
Visitor
Visitor

#3 Post by Fishin4pigeon »

I dunno, I don't really like the idea. It'd be more fun to have a new hero, rather than a bunch of abilities stuck together into another one.
I shall forever continue my search for the elusive phat lewt.