Communist
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Ion_Killer
WereWabbit
Canucklehead
Luftwaffles

[No Bug] Semi-Inf bug

#1 Post by Luftwaffles »

I forgot to post this awhile ago, it may or may not bother you.

As Inf when you Blitz there's like a 3-4 second transition time or w/e. During that time you can still attack units and not get penalized by Blitz breaking (for instance, I can AoO someone, watch Inf hack away at them then invis chase them).

I'm not really sure if this is a problem or if you can fix it since it's WW based. If it is neither, then just ignore the post.
- Luftwaffles

GeneralFunk
3/4s Weeaboo
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Re: Semi-Inf bug

#2 Post by GeneralFunk »

Yes, this is a Warcraft III issue itself, this applies to any Windwalk in their transition to invisibility sequence. Windwalk isn't set to kick off until invisibility flag is set. <_<

There's two ways to deal with it:

First: Start a timer that is the length between casting windwalk and time to invisibility flag applies; during that time, remove windwalk status if normal windwalk killing events happens. (Given Yak's fear of on attack triggers, this one is unlikely)

Second: Apply an undispellable fear status onto the windwalker that has the same duration as the transition period.
Last edited by GeneralFunk on June 16th, 2009, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#3 Post by DarkNemesis »

not get penalized by Blitz breaking (for instance, I can AoO someone, watch Inf hack away at them then invis chase them).
This sentance alone nullifies the concern.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#4 Post by Discombobulator »

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
I'm this forum's MVP.