Hero fun survey

Raise concerns about balance.

Moderator: Mills

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: Hero fun survey

#26 Post by Soulbourne »

I was wondering, if no other things, they could accept some people find heros boring...Angrybeardoc Said dawns choices of unfun heros were really horrible, and it escalated from there....You have been reading the fights in the rest of the forums?
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#27 Post by Strychnyne »

I'd have to say my favourites to play on the Elves, Creeps, and Undead respectively are the Mystic Swashbuckler, the Dread Shaman, and the Sorrow Liege, with my least favourites being the Rune Knight, the Grim Hag, and the Nephilum.

The Mystic Swashbuckler has to always be moving and is very versatile, as is the Dread Shaman, whilst the Sorrow Liege's ability to command units makes him my favourite. I almost chose the Tactician instead for the Elves because of the same reason. All their skills can are great, and almost any combination makes them useful, depending on the situation.

The Rune Knight, while versatile, I think I've just played so much. No real gripes there. Grim Hag is too straight forward, just killing heroes, flying, and dying. Gets too repetitive, but the hero class is a staple. Same reasons I don't play Infiltrator, though Sabotage and Mines make up for it. And the Nephilum... While I can see that being able to use many spells to stay fresh in the battle is a great idea, the fact that you end up spamming two or three spells gets boring really fast. Then again, I'm not very good with him.

Ion
Communist

#28 Post by Ion »

I find Rue, Martyr and Ascendant to be most fun on UD, with the rest being somewhat fun, and the Firelord (forget what Yak calls him) to be the least fun.

I find all Elven heroes really fun, except the TC: who can still be okay sometimes.

I find most creep heroes to be really fun, except Fugly, who sort of lames out Mid-game.
Ion.

Furion
Resident
Resident

#29 Post by Furion »

anything except TC
Let our last stand burn a memory so bright it will be remembered FOREVER!

-Artanis

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#30 Post by mianmian »

Personally I find the TC the most boring hero, followed by Garg/Harpy (not a fan of the flying heroes, playing them that is, no beef otherise)

Most fun are probably Fugly, RK, and most UD heroes (probably due to the newness of them, though Incarnate is great), New DS is fun aswell.
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#31 Post by DarkNemesis »

Why the hell does everyone hate TC so much? Shes uber :P

Elves
Swash
RK
TC

Creeps
Bane
Scarab
Shammy

Gravel

UD
Rue
Ember

Eidolon

Orcs
Tyrant is pretty fun too (though with more heros I'd be easier to judge -_-)

Hate the Achers (though AA isn't too bad), and not a big fan of ranged heros. Crusader is probably the worst hero imo, nothing original about her, and her spells are weaker variations of other good abilities.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#32 Post by jamn455 »

Elves:
Infiltrator - Killing noobs is made easy with the "high crit gayness" known as AoO. Blowing up your teammates or main base is pretty fun as well. Killing noobs with blitz and flower boots is pretty fun.

Arcane Archer - Using ice wall to load up units in the middle lane and lag the game is pretty funny, meteors fuck shit up, heal is godly, Familiar works about as good as a five year old with ADHD when you want it to do something productive.

Creeps:
Harpy - Swoop wins in all 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5, 1vX matches, basically it just wins 75% of the time, all the time. Chaos Rift is ok.
Dryad - Gale + anything = good game fucker. Tangleweed is average. Heal is awesome. Dispel is what it is. Ult is pretty craptastic.

Undead:
All the heroes suck, only good skill is geyser, because you can fuck kids up with it.

Orc:
Don't play EotA enough to give a shit about the only hero. I did come up with most of the hero's class name so that makes it amazing in its own right.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips