Rockness
Visitor
Visitor
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Rockness
Ignastio

[FIXED] Fel Horde Mercenaries

#1 Post by Rockness »

As it stands when a Fel outpost is upgraded the higher priced mercenaries do not become available, this in itself is not a problem for me, although when playing against another team that does (all of them I think) it's a pretty big disadvantage.

For instance in a Kedge's Landing, the right side starts with three basic outposts, once upgraded every team except for Fel can send 650 gold mercenary waves this becomes a serious disadvantage when vying for control of the Moontear as well as the lane in general.

I would like to see Fel receive the option to hire more expensive mercenaries at upgraded outposts as well.

**Edited for spelling.**

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Fel Horde Mercenaries

#2 Post by DarkNemesis »

Yeah, I've noticed it too. Annoying for sure.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by CryptLord1234 »

Do keep in mind that the Fel Orcs are a race which only has one hero. As it is, I don't think they're intended for heavy use at the moment, as they are not yet a complete race. Yak is, AFAIK, putting together more heroes for the Fel Orcs. Mercenaries go right alongside this; as heroes come, I bet higher levels of mercs will come too.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#4 Post by Reaper »

The only problem being that in AP games, one side is usually orc (at least in my experience).

But this is an easy fix, and hopefully yak will put it in d
[Reaper]

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#5 Post by DarkNemesis »

CryptLord1234 wrote:Do keep in mind that the Fel Orcs are a race which only has one hero. As it is, I don't think they're intended for heavy use at the moment, as they are not yet a complete race. Yak is, AFAIK, putting together more heroes for the Fel Orcs. Mercenaries go right alongside this; as heroes come, I bet higher levels of mercs will come too.
With that being said, I don't it was intended to be that way, or else he would have disabled the buy button. One could also argue that they need the extra mercs because they don't have a full arsenal of heros that their command. Either way, hope it gets fixed, as I don't think it was intentional.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.