ATTN: Dawn

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Mills
Addict
Addict

ATTN: Dawn

#1 Post by Mills »

I have a question which hopefully you can answer for me.

When you decide that it is time for you to construct a post, which of the following occurs?

A) You face smash the keyboard hoping through some form of divine intervention that a logical comment comes out.

B) An inhibitor of one form or another decides it's time to hop between the axon terminals and dendrites on your neurons in order to stop the limited thought process which you barely possess.

or

C) You develope Down Syndrome.

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

Re: ATTN: Dawn

#2 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Answer: None of the above.

Wth is wrong with you? did I miss something? I don't remember flaming you or anybody else...

Before you go and start diagnosing others try looking at yourself, you obviously have EQ issues.

Seriously dude, chill out...

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#3 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

You don't have to flame people to be an idiot.
Backwards E's are badass

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#4 Post by A_New_Dawn »

AnAngryBearDoctor wrote:You don't have to flame people to be an idiot.
I'm an idiot for randomly posting useless flames which the mods will probably delete anyway?

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Okay I'll work with you here.

I'm an idiot for randomly posting useless flames which the mods will probably delete anyway?
>don't have to flame to be an idiot

>I'm an idiot for randomly posting useless flames

What I'm trying to say here is you don't have to flame to be considered an idiot. Even posts which you aren't flaming people in you come off as a moron.
Backwards E's are badass

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#6 Post by A_New_Dawn »

AnAngryBearDoctor wrote:Okay I'll work with you here.

>I'm an idiot for randomly posting useless flames

What I'm trying to say here is you don't have to flame to be considered an idiot. Even posts which you aren't flaming people in you come off as a moron.
You wan't to work with me fine, but don't just flame because the other guy is your buddy or something, comon, this is stupid, we are all human here. Yes I know what your trying to say man...

I had hoped you were somewhat reasonable after the vote thing, guess not...

P.S. you were harping on me for being a "troll" yet now your clearly doing the same thing, comon Bear, atleast don't be hypocritical about it.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#7 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

A_New_Dawn wrote:we are all human here
Yes, but sometimes I must wonder on what stage of evolution some of us humans happen to be going through.
Backwards E's are badass

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Bear, I tried to be reasonable...but you've proved to me your incapable of anything more than bashing people, so here it goes...

YOUR A HYPOCRITE, seriously, we JUST got over an issue, of which your numerously refered to me as a "Troll" but look what your doing? THE EXACT SAME THING YOU FLAMED ME FOR!!!

Flaming is one thing, flaming and then flaming someone elso for flaming is totally on a different league: stupidity.
Last edited by A_New_Dawn on February 28th, 2008, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#9 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Flaming is one thing, flaming and then flaming someone elso for flaming is totally on a different legue: stupidity.
Mispelling such a simple word as league is also a common sign of something: stupidity.
Backwards E's are badass

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#10 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Hardly, as I've seen numerous mispells from several forum members, it's common. this are posts, NOT a fricken essay, get use to it.

Sign of stupidity is when you tell someone not to do something yet you turn around and do the very thing you told them not to do (cough).

Meckross
Regular
Regular
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Meckross on all realms

#11 Post by Meckross »

Ok .... there are times when i seriously wonder why the hell you guys are so focus on dawn.

Sure he writes some weird stuff here n there but you need such people to keep a forum interesting ^^. But you angry bear are fuling a fire that went out. I dont get why you cant just either ignore him or get over him. Did he steal you a cookie when u two where little kids or somethin ?

Seriously people get it over with be nice to each other. You're (hopefully) not 10yrs old anymore...
This post contains graphic scenes of extreme violence and explicit language. Due to its adult nature I ask that anyone under the age of 18 please cancel the reading process immediatly !

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#12 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

That's some mighty fine raping of the english language there, Meckross.
Backwards E's are badass

Meckross
Regular
Regular

#13 Post by Meckross »

Isn't it ^^
This post contains graphic scenes of extreme violence and explicit language. Due to its adult nature I ask that anyone under the age of 18 please cancel the reading process immediatly !

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#14 Post by A_New_Dawn »

AnAngryBearDoctor wrote:That's some mighty fine raping of the english language there, Meckross.
Now that my anger is vented off on AND, lets move to Meckross!!

AnAngryTROLLDoctor

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#15 Post by jamn455 »

You are both fucking trolls god damnit.

Dawn get a fucking life and stop posting so damn much, you have been here a little over a month and have over 230 posts.

And I must ask:

Do you have OCD which causes you to post after every reply?
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#16 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

I'll let the bobinator speak for myself here.
Backwards E's are badass

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#17 Post by A_New_Dawn »

jamn455 wrote:You are both fucking trolls god damnit.

Dawn get a fucking life and stop posting so damn much, you have been here a little over a month and have over 230 posts.

And I must ask:

Do you have OCD which causes you to post after every reply?
Actually TrollDoctor has posted after every reply also, you failed to mention that.

And the number of posts I make is totally irrelevent to this.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#18 Post by Soulbourne »

Post count means activity. But like others said that's relevant to this forum:

Post count means nothing. And normally some comment like l2p pops up afterwards but I never really saw the relevance with that...

And since this is a flame thread...

Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#19 Post by Reaper »

Post count doesn't imply activity. At least activity of the brain.
[Reaper]

Mills
Addict
Addict

#20 Post by Mills »

This was a triumph.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#21 Post by jamn455 »

Soul you need to quit fucking protecting this little kid. Its not getting you or him anywhere when you have to close every fucking topic that he, tox, I, or anangrybear make. He is just spreading his idiocy around the forums which in turn is making all of us dumber because we have to read it every other fucking post. Yes this is flaming, and I don't give a shit if I get banned from the forums for a few days, because its not like I will be missing anything pertinent. We need to have a meeting between mods on forums and EotAeast and we need to get an answer to this, because I am getting to the point where I believe we need something to be done. I thought EotA was supposed to be a game of intellectuals and people with IQs of over 42, whereas it seems he is trying to make EotA become the new DotA: Allstars Guinsoo Edition with all of the wacky suggestions and heroes which 90% of the time rip off DotA heroes.

I understand that he is trying to help, but he needs to realize that his suggestions are going nowhere, because there are the same amount of good hero suggestions over 2 years as his shitty ones every day that people are starting to just ignore because they are just some dumb DotA remake with dumb skills that have no creativity. We get dumbass suggestion after dumbass suggestion which just makes me have to come up with new insults because I am trying to help the kid out by getting him to stop. I am tired of all of this OMG STOP BASHING HIM, when it is quite sure that what he needs is to be bashed until he just stops and becomes the normal passive EotA player.

I would like to thank a certain unmentionable person for the opportunity to do this, and I am very glad that more than one person sees my side on this and agrees with me that something must come to an end. Yes dawn, I have read all of your fucking posts, and they are making me dumber by the minute. I want you to take your time, go to http://www.dictionary.com to look up any words you don't understand, and read my post throughly and read it more than once.

I am also putting myself for third party candidate for president, vote Bob for prez, peace out homies *kisses little babies*.

P.S. I'm making a note here:
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Laser_Wolf
Regular
Regular

#22 Post by Laser_Wolf »

HUGE SUCCESS
I go by the name of Lazar_Wolf.
I am not a tailor.

BustroQuick
Battle.net name: googlypoo

#23 Post by BustroQuick »

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#24 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

I'll have to agree with jamn here.

Aperture science, we do what we must, because we can.
Backwards E's are badass

Meckross
Regular
Regular

#25 Post by Meckross »

I'm really disappointed by the display of hate in this thread.

Jamn you talk about eota being played by people with a certian amount of intellect. Then again why dont you use the intellect you are having n put him on that list ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes

Soul did the only right thing that could be done. He closed a flame thread. ANY moderator not being able to judge on a neutral basis or allowing a flame thread to stay open seriously needs to rethink if being a mod is the right position for him.

A comment to his suggestions. You react like yak implements every single suggestion he makes. Cmon get real damnit. Its not like he is activly destroying the game for us.

I thought higher of some people I see replying to this thread ... obviously I was wrong in that oppinion.