omfg.

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Ion
Communist

omfg.

#1 Post by Ion »

We were talking about it on Europe briefly.

How'd you kids like to have a language forum, where there wouldn't be a manditory "rule" on what to speak, but it might be useful to our German friends.

Sounds stupid since only ToX could understand them, but just have an attached-link with babblefish so we can vaguely disern what they're saying (not like they can't speak english, they can probably just speak German alot better).

Plus it's fun speaking in other languages (for the few of us here who speak French as well, and those others who speak similar odd tongues, I'm sure there's a few spanish kids around).

Just a thought.
Ion.

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#2 Post by Hammel »

The comm is split enough by time zones and native languages (English, French, Swedish, Spanish, German, w/e), no need to further pronounce this imo. My English is good enough so I don't mind and there are not too many other Germans around (Shadow, Dek, cross and Furion are the ones I remember)... so I say: No.

Still I might use them if you really implement them.

-Ham

Ion
Communist

#3 Post by Ion »

So no one gets the wrong idea, I am not saying do this ENTIRE FORUM AGAIN in German.

No, bad.

I meant to add something extra along the lines of how Hero Suggestions and General Suggestions are build (sub-forums).

It would just be a forum for German chat and the Germans could post in German and crap and talk balance or off-topic or w/e. It'd just be one, sub-forum, like Balance Suggestions and Off-Topic and that kinda thing.

There's not a lot of German-speaking EotA players (in comparison with English) anyway, so it'd be pointless to redo the whole site.

I thought it'd just be nice, plus I'm learning German so it'd be fun to see what I could understand or if I could pick anything up t_t
Ion.

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#4 Post by Hammel »

When you want to learn German, I can write you some pointless stories to improve or we can chat on German or I can translate stuff for you or w/e.

I know you just think of a sub-forum, maybe I didnt make myself clear enough, but SINCE there are so few German-speaking players, it wouldnt make sense to me, and I dont need it to communicate since I am pretty good at English (from my point of view).

Still I might use the sub-forum if you add it.

-Ham

AedharinSadai
Visitor
Visitor

#5 Post by AedharinSadai »

(Shadow, Dek, cross and Furion are the ones I remember)
Ohhh.... : (