The Lit Corner!

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Ion
Communist

The Lit Corner!

#1 Post by Ion »

k there's quite a few writers on this forum (not all of them writing in their first language, which is scary 0_o) so I thought I'd start a Literary "Corner".

That of course, was just a name to get people to look at the place, nothing more. Since even Yak himself does this kinda stuff, I thought it'd be fun to dig up some of everyone's old writing works and just post them here. They can be a page, two pages, 60,000+ words, whatever.

Just thought it'd be fun to see some writing posted up here and get some critism. And since it's the internet, if you don't like what you hear, you flame the person! With no backlash/reprecussions. HURRAY FOR NEUTRALNESS!

PS. Sorry for not editing your Ambush post H4mm3l. I was going through a grumpy time and at that point I wasn't even going on WC3. I forgot the email since I get quite a few and it was pushed back. If you have any more you want me to edit just send me them and I'll look at it.
Ion.

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#2 Post by Hammel »

Well, I am not writing too much lately so there isnt much to look at, but if I ever start writing again, I will tell you and let you have a look at it...

but at least you could have posted a reply ;).

-Ham